Approving posts

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I just tried to reply to a thread and got a message saying my post wouldn't appear until it had been approved by a moderator...

Have I done something wrong?! :huh: x

I'll have to ask OH it may be that link is banned (be one he has) - Basically some companies feel its 'ok' to spam other peoples sites ...its not very professional but they do & we have decided anyone who spams our website gets their sites banned.

Will have to double check this is reason though.

x

Ooooh...that'll be it - there was someone on here advertising those things a while ago - posted a link which was deleted and they tried again. Glad it's not me! Thanks x x(have just managed to post somewhere else too) x

ahhhhh I remember this one... I've approved the post now as technically it wasn't the owner (but one of her friends). I've since had the owner contact me to apologise so will take it out of the spam filter.

P.S. No worries about approving it if they're banned - I can write something else without advertising for them :D x

[edit: typing too slow again - thanks SC...those things are good - means i'm not constantly stuck on my sofa :rofl:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->