Approx. 17 DPO BFN

Abby_marie17

Reaction score
Hi ladies I’m new here and am I crazy symptom checker so I need someone to tell me if I’m crazy! Me and my boyfriend have been TTC for 8 cycles now. This month we decided to take a break from trying because we have company staying with us so I didn’t even worry ovulation testing. My cycle lasts 27 days like clock work I’m currently on cycle day 30. I tested yesterday and got a BFN. My boob are really tender and I’ve been very nauseous the last few days which never happens before AF! I’ve also been extremely tired sleeping for almost 10 hours a day. The only sign I have of AF is very mild cramping the last few days (usually with AF I only cramp the day before I start). Am I going crazy or could I be pregnant even though I tested negative??

Ahh what can I say Abby, I've had similar condition in July and I had a really long cycle of 35 days, I usually have 28-30 day cycles.
And like history repeats itself, today is CD 33 and no AF, cramping since 3 days, tested but 2 BFNs already. So I'm so damn depressed...

FX for you dear! Good luck, keep testing, you could still be pregnant, I've heard some ladies don't show HCG level hikes until 2 weeks after missed period :)

If you implanted late and its still very early then it is possible that the hcg just isnt high enough yet for tests to pick it up but at the same time it could be like pp said, that you are having a longer cycle than normal. Unfortunately all you can do is wait a few days and test again if AF hasnt shown up. Fx for you!

Thanks for replying you guys give me some hope! Still no sign of AF so I’m going to test again this morning. We’ll see. Mridula I’m with you I get super depressed every time I see a negative... makes me want to just not test at all. But fx for both of us maybe we just have low levels and this is our month! Keep me updated!

Well still negative maybe I am just having an unusually long cycle. :sad1:

I can say AF is around the corner for me... My BBT yesterday was 97.47 and had a dip today ..97.24, I'm just waiting for the witch to show up anytime. I remember from the last experience that I had less sleep for about a week or so in June and got a really late period, this month I had less sleep again, so that could be the reason for me.

What about you? Have you checked BBT this week? Did you get less sleep this cycle than usual? Or stress about something?

Just got my periods.. :( Good luck Abby, I hope its different for you :)

Just got my periods.. :( Good luck Abby, I hope its different for you :)
Awe I’m so sorry to hear that.. I have a feeling I’ll be starting mine any day now.. I don’t temp I really need to start though but I have been stressed lately so that could definitely be making my period late:roll:

yup could be! Stress and sleep deprivation are real enemies. You should start temping girl, it helps, I can refer you to fertility friend so you can start charting and be better off with fertile days and symptoms..

Check out this Fertility Charting site and App. It's incredibly helpful:

Start Charting Now - Fertility Friend

Still no sign of AF! I’m testing again today... I just feel like I’m going crazy! I’m so nauseous and tired all the time. We’re having a party tomorrow so I really wanna test again so I can know if I should be drinking or not. Really hoping I finally get that BFP!!

How frustrating. I hope that you get some answers soon.

Still no sign of AF! I’m testing again today... I just feel like I’m going crazy! I’m so nauseous and tired all the time. We’re having a party tomorrow so I really wanna test again so I can know if I should be drinking or not. Really hoping I finally get that BFP!!

so you’re on CD33 today and no AF.. what did your test say today?

Then I would say it’s your period coming, sorry :(

Try getting a digital test. I’ve found that those have worked better for me. I’m still trying to get my cycle to straighten out after having my bc removed. I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but all I’ve had for a week are negatives. FXed for you and hugs!

Thanks ladies I’m starting to think I just skipped this period all together. From all my very extensive google research this week I guess it is possible to just not get a period randomly. Still no period symptoms at all (even the cramps I was experiencing a few days ago are completely gone) and negative tests...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->