Approx 8 week internal scan

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone had an internal scan at around 8 weeks? I’m
Wondering if you get photos away with you like you would a 12 week scan. (I’m in UK) thanks

Hello, has anyone had an internal scan at around 8 weeks? I’m
Wondering if you get photos away with you like you would a 12 week scan. (I’m in UK) thanks
Is this private or NHS? I know private you get a pic, if it's NHS I think it's only the 2 scheduled scans you get pics but no harm in asking for a copy? X

Is this private or NHS? I know private you get a pic, if it's NHS I think it's only the 2 scheduled scans you get pics but no harm in asking for a copy? X
Thank you, only got a week to wait! So excited! It’s at the fertility centre and is nhs. I’ll let you know x

I got one when I went yesterday, it was NHS. :)

I also got a scan picture with DD2 at 7 weeks and DS2 at 6 weeks . This was NHS

I'm in the US, so our first prenatal is usually between 7w-11w. I've had a number of scans (transvag) at around 8w. It's a cute scan. Still gummy bear stage. With my son, I also have a 12w scan for my NT scan. The difference is huge. I don't have the scans handy to post them. Would I pay for a private 8w scan? Absolutely not. But am I glad to have them because that's just how things pan out in the US? Yes.

If it’s the NHS then you probably won’t get a photo. They only tend to give photos at the 12 and 20 weeks scan. If it’s privet then you will get pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->