Approximately 4dpo, anyone else?

I'm 5 DPO. I hate waiting!! I don't think i've done too well with BD timing but you never know.

ahh mommyb you have a similar dip to me. it always worries me when i have a dip. Did you ever chart with your two boys? I wonder only because it'd be interesting to see if you got your BFP with a dip in temp.

We only BD'd on the 18th because of being so busy, so fingers and toes are crossed that it works!

ahh mommyb you have a similar dip to me. it always worries me when i have a dip. Did you ever chart with your two boys? I wonder only because it'd be interesting to see if you got your BFP with a dip in temp.

Are you referring to my dip in temp today? I believe that is the fallback rise. Prig hot after ovulation it will dip then come back up. I actually never temped with my boys. Conceived them both first cycle. Lol.

We bd on the 17, 19 and 20 so I'm hoping there were some spermies waiting for the egg on the 21st.

I'm 5dpo today...testing on the 30th :)

Are you ladies having any symptoms yet??

I'm 4dpo and can't wait to test I got a bit sore boobs but it's on and off I hope we all get bfp this month x

Hi- I'm 4dpo and have had some cramps today- obviously too early for implantation but a bit strange

Me, I think I O'd on the 21st! We weren't actively trying until march, using pull out method but got a bit carried away that day :blush: So here I am, lurking in the TWW board :haha:

Im having lots of cramps, got sore BBs and have gone off chocolate. It might all be in my head though :dohh:

What's everyone's symtons today I don't have any apart from negative attitude and can't be bothered x

Nothing today really. A few minor PMS style cramps- not sure what that means

I felt very nauseous this morning after eating breakfast...to the point of gagging many times. Cramps are still dull, but definitely there. I've also had a massive headache and achy legs. My cm is still abundant! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but this cycle is feeling very different! Usually I don't have any symptoms in the tww. Fx!!

Hi gals
About 5dpo here...fertility friend had me ovulating on the 22nd. Hubby and I got busy that whole week and I'm really hoping this is our month! Trying not to symptom spot, but just feeling so dang tired today! Also having some twinges/dull cramping.

I got no symtons really and it's disheartening coz I feel like af will come x

2DPO and symptoms are: Cramps/O type Pain and sore boobs.

ETA: testing next friday!

Zoe- I've heard many stories of people having no symptoms but still getting their bfp! Hang in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->