Apps for monitoring bbt and whilst trying to conceive.

autumns_fall

Reaction score
Evening ladies.

Can anyone recommend any applications for iPhone or Android devices which track temperature, symptoms and do charts? Reminders etc.

Tried one or two now and they're not great as just trials.

Doesn't need to be free , something user friendly and not too expensive...

I am actually playing with 2. One is pink pad and the other is fertility friend. I think the last one is probably the most common. It collects a lot more data, provides calendar and chart and is pretty user friendly.

Good luck!

Yeah I've heard of the second one. I shall give the other a look in!
Thanks!

IMO period diary is great.

Fertility friend just confused me terribly x

I like My Days. It's pretty basic, but its also free and works well for me. You can track your periods, when you BD, you can manually put in O dates (or it predicts it for you), and you can track BBT, weight, CM, etc.

I like My Days. It's pretty basic, but its also free and works well for me. You can track your periods, when you BD, you can manually put in O dates (or it predicts it for you), and you can track BBT, weight, CM, etc.

I'll be checking that out thanks!

I use OvuView. It's also an app for your phone. I think it's easy to use and the homepage is like a wheel chart for your cycle days and each day you can mark all your symptoms like cm, days you bd, temps, when ur on af, any other notes you'd like to type in...etc. It also predicts when you O and your most fertile days from past cycles, or the info you manually put in like your typical cycle length. It is free but also has a more in depth paid version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->