Apr 6 CD 1 anyone else? Join me!

Apparently opks say I'm in my peak already today...faulty one yesterday I guess so frustrating :( how is everyone else?

Happy bding babew !

Not yet getting a pos opk, i shouldnt be getting that until sunday.. But i should be in my fertile window now. So im going to start bd as well, using preseed for the first time

Afraid we missed out this month :( good luck mississippi03 :)

How is everyone doing?
My opk lines have been so faint.. I dont remember them being this light last cycle. Im on cd12, last cycle i got pos opk on cd15. Worried im not going to ov

Sorry BabeW :( Fingers crossed that next cycle is yours!

Mississ, I wouldn't worry too much you are still a few days off your OV date going by last month… they can suddenly darken! :)

We're on CD 13 here, trucking along, thinking positively and happy, happy thoughts of "catching the egg"! x

Peak second day in a row hope we were able to catch that egg! :winkwink: best wishes tuesdaysbaby :kiss:

Im hoping they darken. I started temping this month too, i think you should be able to see my chart, and that freaks me out too lol... I have to keep reminding myself that i wont see anything for likely another two days. You guys will have to help me read my chart because i dont understnd them yet!

Wishing so much baby dust to everyone :dust:

Any change today miss?

How is everyone doing? I noticed something different this morning but not getting my hopes up....thick yellow stretchy cm. I had three straight days of pos opks and yesterday's must have broken my tester it was do strong haha. I hope everyone is doing well!

Had a negative opk six hours ago, felt a twinge in my left ovary area this afternoon, tested again and Got my positive opk just three hours ago :)
Have to make sure i continue temping to confirm that i actually did ovulate.
Bd today, last night, and two days prior to that. Hopefully we catch that egg... Its a different kind of easter egg hunt this year! Lol
How about you babew?

Entering the TWW trying to not look into every little symptom this month and enjoy these two long weeks...I really hope we all caught those eggs!

I'm still waiting to ovulate I'm getting lots of fertile signs but no positive opk yet just Hoping my body is not playing tricks on me.

Ive gotten three positive opks (yesterday pm, today am and pm) feel crampy in my left side but my bbt didnt change today really at all.. So i guess i will wait the next few days to see how my bbt chart changes?

Cm has been pretty scant even when i do have ewcm but ive been using 1g of preseed when bd so hopefully

Ive gotten three positive opks (yesterday pm, today am and pm) feel crampy in my left side but my bbt didnt change today really at all.. So i guess i will wait the next few days to see how my bbt chart changes?

Cm has been pretty scant even when i do have ewcm but ive been using 1g of preseed when bd so hopefully

Before I ovulated 2-3 days after a positive Opk so your bbt could rise any time after you opk

Good luck!!

Im hoping youre right. My temp actually dropped .6 degrees this morning instead of going up. I think I have read that temp dips on O day and then should increase following that? Do you know if this is true?

Any positives for you yet missbx?

Hey Mississippi! We are def cycle buddies this month!

Yes my temp always dips for 1-2 days before a big rise. I ov the day and the second and lowest dip. I had a pos opks today and a dip so I am expecting another dip tomorrow when I ovulate and a rise Wednesday. Fingers crossed I'd say you have either ovulated today or tomorrow as well!

We haven't dtd alot though, have you? X

I feel like we have dtd a lot.. You could see it on my chart. We will dtd again tonight just incase. I was hoping to call it quits after that. What do you think? Take a peak at my chart if you dont mind !

These positive opks are throwing me for a loop. I was trying to do every other day until my positive opk. But my first positive came on my 'other' day lol so it has felt like a lot the past few days.
I still had another positive opk this morning, although it is fading, its still positive.

I am hoping my temp rises tomorrow. Since this is my first month temping I have been nervous that it wont ever rise.

If you've ovulated today or tomorrow you're well covered! Fingers crossed for a big temp increase tomorrow. Mine normally goes up over 98 after I ovulate and stays up there until af comes so you will have a good idea in the next few days. With your pos opks it's looking good!

Yeh we dtd this morning and prob will again tomorrow so we have a chance but normally we dtd every other day from about cd10 and haven't this month. Feel a bit sad if we wasted a month but nothing I can do really.

This will probably be your month because you havent stressed about it :)

I hope we are covered lol.. We will dtd tonight just incase! I have probably already dried up dh haga

Im hoping youre right. My temp actually dropped .6 degrees this morning instead of going up. I think I have read that temp dips on O day and then should increase following that? Do you know if this is true?

Any positives for you yet missbx?

Looks like today is your ovulation day! Good luck

Still no positive opks yet

Here's today's tests 1st one was at about hafe 12-1pm and the bottem one is from now.

https://i62.tinypic.com/69i0xj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->