April 17th

skye_1212

Reaction score
Anyone else due for AF to show on the 17th? Quite interested in knkwing whose on the same boat ?!

If I go by when I O'd AF is due on the 18th! But will probably test earlier than that.

Really hoping! Trying to beat our record with DD (which took 3 cycles) and catch the egg on cycle 2!

I'm going to be testing at that time. AF is due April 17/18 and I'm counting the days.

Me too! As you can see by my signature :haha: But knowing me I'll probably test sooner because I have no self control :dohh:

I must fetch that timer! And I'll probably test sooner as well. Maybe tomorrow even though I know nothing will show because I'm that impatient. I got a whole bunch of POAS tests just calling me.

If I have a 32 day cycle I'm due April 17 for af...only 13 days away...oh let the countdown begin!

I have around a 32 day cycle and I'm due on the 17th April x

im due for AF around 18th of April :) going by my average 37 day cycles, i only just ovulated yesterday & i DTD with my husband 2 nights ago, spontaneously sooo fingers crossed his sperm meets or has met my egg! xoxo goodluck ladies!!

Glad to have some ladies who will be testing the same day!

Me too! As you can see by my signature :haha: But knowing me I'll probably test sooner because I have no self control :dohh:

I love your signiture. Haha. Thank gosh we are all going through this together. If only others knew what i was thinking.

Positive thinking here...if we get bfps on the 17th...we will have Christmas babies :)

Hi ladies can I join :) af due 18th , plan to test 17th with me and oh being off work that day. This is my 2c TTC . So gutted at bfn last month so really gonna hold of the early testing this month. I got bfp at 10po worh last 2 BFPs but stil holding off to 17th. Based on od and cycle length is be due roughly Christmas Day if e caught his month ! Not sure if that's a good thing or not ha
Good luck x
Apple x

Well, after calculating from the first day of my last AF, my cycle length and the approximate date of OV, it would appear that I just might have a New Year's baby! If the test comes back a BFP, that is . . .

I love your signiture. Haha. Thank gosh we are all going through this together. If only others knew what i was thinking.

Seriously! I don't even let Dh know how completely crazy I am! It might be a turn off, and that's not good for baby makin :haha:

If we caught based on my last af we would be die on the december 22nd!

Mine would be the 23rd...but I already know I'd have a c-section 1 week before my due date, so December 16th roughly. Praying for a sticky!

Mine would be the 23rd...but I already know I'd have a c-section 1 week before my due date, so December 16th roughly. Praying for a sticky!

I'm sure I would deliver before. Just hoping not a week early cuz my birthday is a week before. I know kinda selfish but I LOVE my birthday.

Lol hey birthday it up. No judgment here. I'd just not want the 18th as it's my nephews birthday, and I'd want my baby to her his/her own day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->