April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

Enigma1121

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

Got my BFP today!:happy dance: According to FF my due date is April 2. Anyone want to be buddies!!??

Hay me too!!! Have not been onside for ages as the trying got unbearable but fingers crossed this is it! Suffered 5 losses and hoping for a chance this time!!! :)
Will this be your first?

Hi Dani,

Welcome! This WILL be my first! I'm so excited, but a bit nervous due to all the reading and chances of mc, etc.:happydance:

I'm so sorry to hear about your past losses.:cry: That had to be hard to deal with. Fortunately, that's all behind you now and we're looking forward to sticky beans and happy, healthy pregnancies. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.:hugs: Will this be your first?

Also, don't forget to update your family status to "pregnant (expecting)." I just did it. :-D

I got my BFP today!! Thanks for inviting me over, Enigma. :) This will be my first as well, and we're excited but still a little shell shocked, haha. I'm also nervous about the little one sticking.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses, Dani. That's heartbreaking, but hopefully this is the one that sticks!!

You're welcome! Glad you came over. LOL! Now that we got that BFP the gravity of the situation is settling in. I can't even explain how excited I am.:happydance:

Hey guys..I'm due 5th april also got my bfp on 22nd....this will be my 4th baby lol xx

Welcome and congrats Charliemarina!!! Baby number 4? Nice! Any advice for the first -timers?

Welcome and congrats Charliemarina!!! Baby number 4? Nice! Any advice for the first -timers?

Well not so much advice more like anyone that needs advice can ask anytime.... About anything you can never have to much tmi in pregnancy haha xx

How's everyone doing?? I've had mild cramping in the morning for the past 3 days, and totally thought that I had a false positive and it was AF. But I never saw any blood and I started a thread on here and had many nice responses that it's totally normal :)

I also had waxing and waning nausea the last two days, but thankfully it hasn't hit me yet today!

I'm so terrified that this baby won't stick... I don't have any real reason to be worried about that, aside from the fact that it's fairly common, but I can't help it.

just wanted to say congratulations to ya'll! I can't believe there is an April babies thread already! seems like yesterday I was getting my bfp! Hard to believe that was 4 weeks ago!

Congrats Eidson! Welcome.

Sek, how are you feeling? Still cramping? I've been feeling what can only be described as a stretching feeling in my lower abdomen. Kind of like if you reach you arms overhead and lean back and stretch just a little too far and feel a slight tweaking pain. It's definitely different. I'm hungry much more frequently than usual, and not just a normal hungry, an I-could-eat-everything-in-the-fridge-and-cupboards type of hungry.:blush: Any other symptoms yet?

Hey ladies! Cautiously joining you! Got my :bfp: yesterday, but had a blighted ovum back in March this year and suffered a m/c and mm/c before my ds so trying not to get to excited/giddy just yet! If this bean sticks then from lmp I should be due around 4/5 April, a month before my little boy turns 2! Eek!

Congratulations to you all! Fingers crossed we have sticky healthy beans and get to enjoy the wonderful journey of pregnancy together!

Hugs
xxxx

Congrats Eidson! Welcome.

Sek, how are you feeling? Still cramping? I've been feeling what can only be described as a stretching feeling in my lower abdomen. Kind of like if you reach you arms overhead and lean back and stretch just a little too far and feel a slight tweaking pain. It's definitely different. I'm hungry much more frequently than usual, and not just a normal hungry, an I-could-eat-everything-in-the-fridge-and-cupboards type of hungry.:blush: Any other symptoms yet?

Hey Enigma, not much cramping any more. Just occasional light pain, maybe more like stretching/pulling like you describe. I haven't noticed much change in my appetite yet. I am urinating more frequently, but I'm also trying to drink more water, so it could just be that. My bbs are larger and slightly sore. I'm trying not to over analyze everything, but it's hard!!

Do you have a doctor appointment yet? My first one is on Monday. I think it's just for the Hcg blood test, but I'm hoping to schedule my first scan! Maybe then it will seem real...

Congrats and welcome Jinbean! Fx for a sticky, healthy bean for all of us! :thumbup:

I see everyone with those cute little graphics for the month they're due. Anyone here computer saavy? That "March-mallows" one is too cute, we should come up with an April one :D

Hi, can I join you all?
I just got my bfp yesterday I think I'll be due around 9th April. I'm going in for a dating scan next Wednesday.
This is number 2 for me. My dd will be 2y4m when this one arrives.

Im due april 1st but im scared my bean wont stick! This is my first but im on edge all the time 😕

Abilou unfortunately being in edge comes with the territory, especially for a first pregnancy. I am happy to report that, so far, I'm more relaxed than I was last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->