April 2019 Buddies

abennion

PAL with #1!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I got my :bfp: this morning after 38 cycles of trying. After looking online looks like my EDD is April 4-8 (depending on if you go my LMP or O).

Anyone else due in April?

Me!! :wave:
I've been lurking waiting for someone to start an April Due Date group but it has yet to happen ( and I totally understand the trepidation!). I'd love to have some other ladies to chat with while in this early, incredibly worrying time.
My apps give me a due date of April 8th

Here! I really need some people to talk to, too. Pregnant with nr 2, got my BFP a week ago, EDD April 4th. Have a feeling it's going well but have some anxiety because of previous losses.

I definitely share in your anxiety. I'm still testing daily like an absolute nutter. But seeing the progression is offering some stress relief for now. I still don't believe it's real.

I'm too scared to keep testing for progression, plus I don't know if my line COULD get any darker (pic in my journal) :haha:

Oh I'm so excited that I'm not the only one here! This will be our first :)

:wave: I'm here too! I'm also due April 8th. I've been waiting for a thread to get started over in the pregnancy groups as well and it's nice to have all of the other April mommies in one place :)

How is everyone feeling?
And what meds if any are you currently on?

I have been having aversion to sweet smelling and tasting things. And have like a constant state of nausea, it's put me off wanting to eat anything really.

I'm on 50mcg of levothyroxine (I have Hashimotos)
I'm also taking 200mg of Prometrium 3x daily
And of course my prenatal, though I've had a hard time getting it down because the smell puts me off

Tomorrow I'll go in for my 2nd beta draw and I'm incredibly anxious!!

I'll try and post test progression later, it stinks trying to post pics from my phone

Feeling nauseous this morning. Biggest thing I notice is my increase in appetite, I'm constantly wanting to snack on small things throughout the day. Trying to get in things like yogurt and carrots. And cold, I had my sweatshirt on this morning and it's over 70 in the office. One of my drivers this morning goes "maybe you're pregnant" and I just shook my head...if only he knew lol.

Taking fiber pills to help with the constipation, my prenatal in the morning and also a baby bayer aspirin. I also have progesterone cream that I put on once a day. The baby aspirin and progesterone are things I did after my first two miscarriages and ended up having DD so it doesn't hurt to start them for this little one too just in case that's what helped.

Yay for beta draws! Is that your normal provider that does that for you or did you go to an OB? I haven't even called the doctors office yet. I'm wondering if I should call my primary care provider first and then look for an OB, I don't have one up here since we moved.

It's with my OB. With my history I call and am followed as soon as there is the slightest hint I'm pregnant.

Your PCP might be able to refer you to a good ON that is within your insurance network. Kind of takes the guesswork out of things for you.

I've been feeling nauseous and noticing things taste and smell off - I had fries yesterday with seasoning salt on them and all I could smell was the celery in the seasoning salt! And my iced capp from Tim Hortons tasted like metal.

Other than that I'm feeling bloated, sore bbs, and it seems like I'm perpetually exhausted.

I have a craving: cola. I sent DH out to get a bottle of decaf diet.

Pretty bad nausea. No fun flying (we're home from our trip to Iceland - I found out I'm pregnant while on vacation) but made it OK. Peeing a bit more. Boobs sore and nips are yyyuuuuuge lol. And my toothpaste tasted horrible this morning. And then there was the eye twitch :rofl: for two days

I'm not on any meds but have a high risk of gestational diabetes (had it with DD, not discovered until week 37) so I'm watching what I eat.

I have a craving: cola. I sent DH out to get a bottle of decaf diet.

Pretty bad nausea. No fun flying (we're home from our trip to Iceland - I found out I'm pregnant while on vacation) but made it OK. Peeing a bit more. Boobs sore and nips are yyyuuuuuge lol. And my toothpaste tasted horrible this morning. And then there was the eye twitch :rofl: for two days

I'm not on any meds but have a high risk of gestational diabetes (had it with DD, not discovered until week 37) so I'm watching what I eat.

Oh my god, I forgot about the peeing! It's like every hour on the hour!

Yes, toothpaste is awful right now! Lots of gagging involved.
I'm envious of your trip. I've only seen pics of Iceland, but gorgeous! Glad you made it home safely

I'm finding it hard to get anything done because I'm dragging and so unmotivated

I haven't downloaded pics to my computer from the last 2 days yet. But here are progression pics from the day AF was due

38033396_2303908656286767_2568528826854277120_n730bnb.jpg

Top 10/11 dpo
Mid 12/13 dpo
Bot 13/14 dpo

This is the first time I've ever even gotten the slightest of a hint of a line before 12 dpo

Oh my god, I forgot about the peeing! It's like every hour on the hour!

Ughhh right?I don't have to pee every hour but that's because I don't drink enough (I never do). I'm trying to now that I'm pregnant though so that'll probably lead to even more peeing!

Yes, toothpaste is awful right now! Lots of gagging involved.
I'm envious of your trip. I've only seen pics of Iceland, but gorgeous! Glad you made it home safely

I'm finding it hard to get anything done because I'm dragging and so unmotivated.

I haven't downloaded pics to my computer from the last 2 days yet. But here are progression pics from the day AF was due

View attachment 1039911

Top 10/11 dpo
Mid 12/13 dpo
Bot 13/14 dpo

This is the first time I've ever even gotten the slightest of a hint of a line before 12 dpo

The taste of the toothpaste was just off! Very bitter. Hated it. I have a milder toothpaste here at home, hopefully it will taste better!
Iceland is beautiful! I feel lucky to have finally gone there. (DH visited solo 18 years ago, which was way before we met.) We'll definitely revisit sometime as there's more to see. I still need to see the aurora borealis - we'll have to go back in winter when the kids (!!! PLURAL) are older!
Beautiful progression! :hugs:

5 weeks today! (The clinic counts from IUI date too so my instincts were right.) Scan set up for the 16th, I'll be 7 weeks then.

One more symptom: round ligament pain. Already started. Sharp pulling/stabbing pains when I get up too fast. Holy crap, I forgot how nasty they are. RLP came early with DD too but not THIS early.

I decided to bite the bullet and open an April group in the pregnancy group thread since we've been looking and surprisingly haven't seen anything yet. Hoping for a sticky bean and maybe this will put that good luck out there.

Me too, me too!!! going from my LMP, my due date would be about April 20th. I've only taken two tests, both on 9dpo (just according to my cycle, I didn't OPK.)

I guess I should take another. Today I'm about 12dpo if I O'd when the calendar thinks I should have.

Welcome babyplease :wave:
Will this be your first LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"