April 2020 testing thread

Butters519

Reaction score
Hey guys. AF is going to get me soon, so I figured I would go ahead and start up the April testing thread for those of us who'll be testing next month. I'm currently at the tail end of a CP, so I'm just waiting.

I'll join you! I think O was yesterday though it's hard to know as my cycle has been weird this time.
Can you put me down for the 1st of April? I should be 12dpo but I'll probably have my AF by then if I don't get lucky [-o<

I'll join you! I think O was yesterday though it's hard to know as my cycle has been weird this time.
Can you put me down for the 1st of April? I should be 12dpo but I'll probably have my AF by then if I don't get lucky [-o<

Happy to have you! FX!!!

Should be ovulating tomorrow if I know my body well enough. I really hope this is the month even though I always told myself I'd avoid a christmas baby lol

Here I am, my AF has just arrived after a fail IVF cycle, so no idea when ovulation will take place, this will be our first time trying as we only found out that his swimmers have came back after a treatment he had 5 years ago left him sterile, which is why the IVF but now plan B, although I’m 43 so it going to be tricky... anyway here and let’s see if we are lucky.

AF got me. Kind of happy because it's my first since my miscarriage so at least I know where I'm at in my cycle now. If cycle is normal than next AF is due around the 26th April.

AF got me. Kind of happy because it's my first since my miscarriage so at least I know where I'm at in my cycle now. If cycle is normal than next AF is due around the 26th April.

I understand the feeling, at least you can start trying again. Hopefully itll be a normal cycle for you!

Unexpectedly in the TWW so waiting to test in about 9 more days.

Here I am, my AF has just arrived after a fail IVF cycle, so no idea when ovulation will take place, this will be our first time trying as we only found out that his swimmers have came back after a treatment he had 5 years ago left him sterile, which is why the IVF but now plan B, although I’m 43 so it going to be tricky... anyway here and let’s see if we are lucky.

Mum don't give up hope! My SIL is 42 and pregnant with her 3rd. I really hope you get your BFP soon.

Hi everyone hope its ok to join in here im currently into my 2ww due on 1st april been ttc 10 months good luck to all xx

Hi everyone, good luck to us all and I hope this is our cycle.

I think I ovulated on Thursday according to my ovulation tests, so I'm currently 3dpo. Could you put me down for the 9th April for my testing date please?

This is so exciting x

My cycle is being SOOOOO weird. I haven't gotten a positive, I'm almost always ovulating on cd14 sometimes 15 or 16..... well I've been testing since cd12 and no positive. I'm wondering if maybe I ovulated earlier than normal or if that means it was an anovulatory cycle maybe? I've never had this happen in almost a year of tracking my cycles. I feel so sad and defeated and with everything going on I was hoping to at least looking forward to testing like a mad woman.

ETA I'm on cd 18 now.

My cycle is being SOOOOO weird. I haven't gotten a positive, I'm almost always ovulating on cd14 sometimes 15 or 16..... well I've been testing since cd12 and no positive. I'm wondering if maybe I ovulated earlier than normal or if that means it was an anovulatory cycle maybe? I've never had this happen in almost a year of tracking my cycles. I feel so sad and defeated and with everything going on I was hoping to at least looking forward to testing like a mad woman.

ETA I'm on cd 18 now.

I'm sorry Lisa! I had similar this cycle, ended up ovulating cycle day 17 when I usually O around day 14/15. Hopefully it's just taking a bit longer for you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->