April BFP anyone?

Hanskiz

Mum of 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Right, so I'm out for March - hCG falling too slow, still bleeding post m/c and body all over the place. So I'm thinking I shall start TTC late this month, early april - aiming for an April BFP. Anyone care to join me???

and meeeee please... I v had bfn for the past 2days soo Im thining im out jst wating for AF..:hugs:

Hello ladies... nice to have you along. :thumbup:

I've just realised that an April BFP is quite unlikely for me as hubby is supposed to be deployed on the 4th for an unspecified amount of time, and then again in may, I may start the June BFP thread :(

I'm CD14 and due to ov around CD20 (which will be around 22 March).
If I catch this month I'd be testing around 5th April.
So can I join? And also good luck to everyone :)

Right, so I'm out for March - hCG falling too slow, still bleeding post m/c and body all over the place. So I'm thinking I shall start TTC late this month, early april - aiming for an April BFP. Anyone care to join me???

I am in the same boat as you... HCG falling and still bleeding post M/C... I am also aiming for an April BFP. Let's all be TTC buddies.

Me for sure!! I have had spotting since yesterday and really feel the AF pains now and feel like she is on the way. I was sad about the BFNs the lasty few days but I feel good today. Like the start of a proper cycle I am going to give it my all!

right iam here along with op xmas baby as last cycle for that... my af came today so iam on day 1:( but on wards and upwards

I have been spotting here, there and everywhere since I lost on 29th Jan. Not even sure if I've had AF since as I haven't bled properly for more than a day :cry: I have bought some cheap OPKs from the web so I hope I didn't waste my money :wacko:

So where is everyone in their cycles?

Er????????

I have NO idea as still post m/c. I'm going to count the day I get normal hCG as cd1. I think that's likely to be early next week. Being tested Tuesday so will know then.
I'm hoping to start DTD over the weekend but I'm not holding out as bleeding seems to be never ending in a stop start kind of way. :cry:

:hugs: to everyone and FX'd for April being our lucky month.

:hi: Hanskiz
I will join you. I had the tiniest spotting a few minutes ago and should be expecting the :witch: soon... finally! I was in limbo for a few days, so happy something is finally happening...

:dust: to all of us....

there are a few of us on here trying Soy this cycle. Will you be trying anything new?

what are your hcg numbers?

:hug: :hugs:

Ill join you lovely ladies ! Im on cd 10 now opks starting to get darker expecting a positive in the next 5 days :thumbup: :dust: for everyone

:hi: Hanskiz
I will join you. I had the tiniest spotting a few minutes ago and should be expecting the :witch: soon... finally! I was in limbo for a few days, so happy something is finally happening...

:dust: to all of us....

there are a few of us on here trying Soy this cycle. Will you be trying anything new?

what are your hcg numbers?

:hug: :hugs:

Welcome!!
Glad something is happening for you.. at least you know where you are now!

I'm having acupuncture tomorrow and may carry on with that depending on how I feel and available funds!
I'm taking royal jelly with propolis and bee pollen; prenatal vitamins; green tea; grapefruit juice; and eating honey. I'm trying to eat healthily and cut down caffeine and sugar.

My hCG is at 44 so low but it's been falling reeeaaaallllly slowly so I'm not expecting it to be 0 until next week. I'm just playing the waiting game really - bit frustrating but I'm trying to use the time wisely and build up my strength for a new pregnancy!!

:hugs:

I've just bought some aspirin so taking that as of tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->