April buddies- PAL

DaisyBee

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Hi! Looking for buddies due April 2012. I'm due April 6th I think with my 2nd after 2 miscarriages this past year. Both I started bleeding at 6 weeks.
Feeling very hopeful about this one! Looking for pal women to share this journey with.

Hi
Sorry for your losses.
I am 4 w 4 days and due 15th april, after a mmc in march. Trying not to feel too stressed out but its easier said than done.
Fingers crossed for us.
xx

Hello,
I am 4w4days today due on 16th April after a miscarriage at 13 weeks last February. I have been going for blood test this week and so far, it's low, but it's going up. I can't wait to get another test tomorrow.
HCG 14DPO: 44
HCG 16DPO: 168
Tomorrow will be 18DPO. I'm hoping for the best too.
Good luck to you too!!

Hi Ladies :flower:

I have found out this week that I am pregnant again after a mmc detected at dating scan in April :)baby: didn't grow past about 6 weeks :cry:). I reckon I will be due some time around mid-April (from LMP think its 14th but I have longer cycles so may be more like 18th/19th).

Let's help each other through these scary times girls :thumbup:

x

Hi girls!

Katherinak... Your numbers are more than doubling! Hopefully they keep it up!

Sorry for everyones losses :hugs: I have good days where I am very positive and other days where I am a nervous wreck. One day at a time!!!

Hey ladies, I would live to join you. I found out yesterday I am cooking a rainbow after saying goodbye to our son Harri at 20weeks in March this year. I am roungly due around 15th April.

I am abselutly terfied this time, as I am not going into this pregnancy as niave as my last two. heres to a hah 8mths to us all hopefully xxx

Hey girls,
got a 3rd Beta this morning:
HCG = 392, Prog = 24! It's looking good so far I think. I'm happy today. I'll try not to think about numbers anymore :)
GL to you all. Talk later!

Hi Ladies,
I am 5 weeks today. THis is my 4th pregnancy. My first pregnancy I was happy and naive, and everything went wonderfully. I have a beautiful 2-year old boy (in two weeks)! I had a MMC at 9 weeks (baby measuring 7w4d) in October, conceived again right away and MC at the end of January at 8 weeks (baby was measuring 6w4d).
I had my #s drawn last week. 15dpo 261 and 17 dpo 715 Progesterone at 19.9. Drs. said things right now look great.

Katherinak~glad to see those # doubling! and progesterone is great!

Right now I feel as though time is standing still...as I wait for my scan on August 30!

Hey ladies... I had a loss back in March and was given Methotrexate. After 3 months of not being able to TTC, we are PG. I am due April 15-16 (not sure).
10DPO- HCG 14 and Progesterone 10.2
12 DPO- HCG 43 and Progesterone 12
17 DPO- HCG 603 and Progesterone 12.6

I am a nervous wreck! Go back on Monday for another blood test. UGH

My dr didn't want to do blood tests unless I am bleeding. My first appt is aug 31 and I had to fight hard to get it that soon. They wanted to set it for sept 12! crazy!

Today I am 6 weeks. It's the day I started bleeding with both of my miscarriages. Huge milestone for me I felt like. I feel like now I can breathe just a bit.

Daisy bee- that's really good news, fingers crossed for the rest of the 8 months being h&h.
My doctor said my appointment wouldnt be through for a while mid sep when i will be 10ish weeks. X

hey ladies I am so glad thoses of you who have had bloods taken, that the levels are looking good

daisy bee glad u have reached this milestone for you :hugs: hope there are many more to come for you.

I havent even rang midwife yet :wacko: I will do on mon though, as I will need an early referral put in to consutant for them to do scan at 12 and 16 weeks. So I will prob get to book in early. xxx

Hiya everyone! I am due 15 april 2012, had a mmc at 11w1d back in april but also had started bleeding at 6 weeks. Would love to hang out in here with you and keep each other positive and hopeful! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Hi. :wave: I had a MMC at 9.5 weeks at the end of June, baby was measuring somewhere between 5 and 7 weeks, they wouldn't give me an exact number. I am due April 8 and have my first ultrasound on Monday. I'm so nervous and keep flip-flopping back and forth between feeling positive and negative.
I hope we are all holding our rainbow babies in 9 months.

Hello ladies! Might I join you? I had a mmc in August of last year resulting in a D&C in September. We took a break for several months and am now pregnant again.

I've had HCG levels and progesterone levels checked. My progesterone was low and I've been put on a supplement. My HCG level is also on the low side and rose but did not double.

Stanley, I also have an ultrasound Monday. My EDD is April 7. That is with a normal 28 day cycle which I know mine wasn't so I figure April 9th. That also has me concerned about my early scan as by normal measurement I will be 6w2d and I *know* I'm only 6 weeks. Those 2 days are so crucial at this early stage. I keep telling myself not to expect to see or hear a heart beat and that even if I don't it doesn't mean that something is wrong. BUT I'm still worried that this will end the exact same way as last time.

Hi Ladies :flower:

We've got a good little group of us going on here now :thumbup:

I've got a docs appointment booked for tomorrow and will most definitely be seeing if I can get an early scan booked in. I have unfortunately had a bit of brown spotting the past couple of days so am a bit worried, just hoping it's old blood from implantation :shrug: Took a FRER friday afternoon and a digital yesterday morning, FRER line was as dark as the control line and the digital said 3+ :thumbup: So my hormones levels actually seem high as I'm sure I didn't conceive at least 3 weeks ago :shrug:

When do you ladies think it the best kind of time to get an early scan? As I want to make sure they will be able to see something x

Hi girls
before my mmc this year i had a scan at 7 weeks and we saw bubs with a heartbeat and sonographer said you can see heartbeat in most cases at 6 weeks.
I am going to have an early scan at 7 weeks either nhs or private. I am joining a new doc on fri so will have a chat with them.
Hope everyone is ok, i heard brown blood is ok as its old

x

hope the docs goes well tomorrow, and u manage to get your early scan XX

I need to ring MW in the morn to get a booking appt sorted so a consultant referral can be done. I dont know what it is like with you girls, but as I live in the country I am with the community midwife team, and they like to come to your house to do the booking. So all my neighbours will know I am preggers again. Hoping she will agree to me meeting her at the birthing centre this time

May I join:flower:?

I had a mmc in June at 8-9 weeks. We just found out on thursday that I am pregnant again :happydance: and due possibly around April 20th (late Ov and long cycle)...that's what FF predicts anyway but we'll have to see what dr says. It's nice to see a support system here and I hope we can all go through this together, milestone and all! It's nerve racking and I find that I try to stop myself from getting too excited. trying to keep PMA though:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->