April buddies- PAL

Dimples...I am sorry you are still sick! I puked more today than ever before...I thought the second trimester was supposed to be better?!?!?

Here's my bump pic at 14w4d

Hope you ladies are all doing well!!!

Attachments

• 14w4d.jpg
    14w4d.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
Ya look great dimples!!! That is quite a bump! I am so jealous. I actually feel like I am getting smaller instead of bigger.....

Yay! Nice bump!! all my results came back normal..thanks for listening as i was so scared! Another appointment tomorrow! Hope you,all,have a fabulous week!

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone? Dimples, great bump pic :thumbup: I have a little one coming I think now. Not bought any maternity wear yet but think will have to go shopping for some bits soon now.

We found baby on doppler yesterday :happydance: Mum bought us one and tried it for the first time yesterday afternoon whilst over at my mum and dad's. Found it straightaway but then s/he must have moved and we had to root around a bit, before finding it again right over the other side :haha:

x

Hey Ladies!

How is everyone doing? I hope you are all feeling well.

Did anyone find out gender yet? I go in 10 days and can not wait!!!

Hope to hear from you ladies, soon=)

Hi Danamm :flower:

It has been very quiet on this thread lately.

I am doing fine. Think am feeling little one move a bit now which is fab :cloud9: Regularly finding him/her on doppler too, although try to not to it much more than once a week or so. Definitely getting a bump now too but still mainly in non-maternity clothes.

We are planning to stay on Team :yellow: until little one arrives. It is very intrigueing to wonder what little bean is though :wacko:

x

I keep forgetting about this thread! My biggest issue lately is lightheadedness. I only had it a few times with Megan, but it's been quite a lot lately. Dr claims it's normal but boy this is ridiculous! I'm annoyed at having to get up to pee in the Middle of the night. I didn't have to do that first tri. Loving feeling the baby kick and move a bit, not feeling it all the time yet, but more often as time goes on. I didn't feel Megan until 17 weeks... Way sooner with this one.

Our scan is Monday! I can't believe it's time already! Megans was 18+5 and this one is 18+3 so very similar time but this pregnancy is going so much faster for me. We are hoping to find out boy or girl. We don't care which it is... But will be helpful with deciding names as we are horrible with that and also seeing if we have lots of boy shopping to do. If it's a girl we wont need do much.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Daisybee, congratulations on your little princess on the way! Noticed your siggy :thumbup: Have you got a scan pic from yesterday? x

Congrats on your baby girl, DaisyBee! We are having a girl, too! (But my ticker is blue since I'm not a pink lover :haha:)

Congrats ladies on your girls=) I was supposed to find out in 2 days on Monday, but my doc's ultrasound machine broke=( So now I will find out sometime in the next week and a half. The good thing is that the doc bought a new machine and it is 3d/4d, so that should be really neat! Can not wait to find out, but I am still pretty sure that I am having a boy. Hope everyone is doing well!

Well I had a very scary day today. On our way to the ultrasound we got in a bad car accident. I actually broke the windshield with my forehead, and all I cared about was babus safety. Went to hospital and everything looked ok. I am so nervous something could g wrong in the next few days. On a happier note today, we did find out we are team pink!

Dana :hugs: how scary! I hope everything is ok. Are you ok? I'm sure baby will be fine, all that padding (fluid!)

I've had an emotional week. Baby girl has choroid plexus cysts on her brain which they say aren't an issue, but that it is a soft marker for Edwards (t18). We had a level 2 ultrasound yesterday and met with a genetics counselor. They didn't find anything else wrong with her so they gave me odds of 1/500 which is much better than the risks I heard before the ultrasound. We saw her playing with her toes and hiding her face which was so cute! They were so thorough and I feel better afterwards, like being sure nothing got missed as far as other markers.

Thanks! I am ok and went to doc again today and baby is just fine=)

Sorry to hear about your week. I am glad that your odds are 1/500...really good odds! So cute that she was playing with her toes=)

At my ultrasound right after the accident she was not moving much and was literally folded in half. I think she was scared from all of the jolting in the accident:cry: But..she seems to be a trooper and so far all is well!

I've been debating on coming in here but why not? I've had recurrent miscarriages on top of when the baby does finally stick...very rough pregnancies.

I'm due April 20th with a little girl!

Daisy~glad you are feeling a little better after your ultrasound and you go to see your little one moving...how sweet, playing with her toes!!!

Danamm~glad you and baby are okay!!!

Welcome Bleeding Back!

Nothing too new with me...I can always tell when baby is growing b/c I get extremely uncomfortable and I still get sick!! Not everyday thank goodness! I had to do a 24-hr urine collection to check for protein. The amount was in normal limits thank goodness. For the most part, my blood pressure has been fine, but on occasion it is borderline (138/87, today it was 132/82). I see stars sometimes, get bad headaches that last for a few days at a time...but hoping it's all nothing.

Otherwise, I'm loving feeling my baby move! Baby is getting stronger...so fun!

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week...and a nice Thanksgiving, if you celebrate that :)

Dimples.... Sorry to hear about your headaches! Hopefully it's nothing... Just hormone related. A friend of mine is pregnant and she's had lots of headaches this pregnancy but she has normal bp.... So less worrying. By bp has been behaving for now. I think it helps that I'm not working. It was higher 2nd tri with Megan than it has been this time. My biggest issue is lightheadedness. I feel like fainting quite often and haven't gotten any great advice from 2 different drs about it. I only had it 1 time the whole pregnancy with Megan, and now sometimes multiple times a day. My hips and pelvis are already hurting. I feel like I've been kicked in my girl parts. Ouch! Had it with Megan as well. Was told it's my hips separating. Fun!

Have had some Braxton hicks, but last night I had an actual painful one. Sure surprised me!

Welcome bleeding black!

Had my anatomy scan on Monday and we are team :pink:! It's a GIRL! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"