• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

NavyLadybug

Mom to Magnus & Lyle
Reaction score
Buddies for April 2016 Babies! (In case anyone is wondering about the name, the Diamond is April's Birthstone :) )

Just found out we're expecting #2 in early April yesterday after trying for nearly 8 months and after several losses.

Just looking for buddies to talk to, chat about names with, share milestones with and discuss pregnancy symptoms with!

Any April due date is welcome!! :happydance::happydance:

CURRENT BUMP BUDDIES!

zmzerbe [Sterling Ellis:blue:, Born March 27th] :cake:
Hiphophooray [Eva Elizabeth:pink:, Born Feb 18th] :cake:
jtink28 [Lincoln Trace :blue:, Born April 5th] :cake:
babyjan [Blue Baby :blue:, Born April 7th] :cake:
Firsttimer123 [Team Pink, Due April 12th]
coolbabe843 [Pink Baby :pink:, Due April 12th]
Hopeful Cat [Ailsa:pink:, Born April 18th] :cake:
Lala77 [Henry Oliver]:blue:, Born April 12th] :cake:
Mommyof2peas [ Temperance Grace:pink: ,Due April 19th]
KozmikKitten[Pink Baby :pink:,Due April 23rd]
ksierra44 [Blue Baby:blue:, Due April 24th]
NDTaber9211 [Pink Baby:pink:,April 25th]
Marumi [ Trystan :blue:, Due April 24th]
comotion89 [Pink Baby:pink:, Due April 27th]
Cornfieldland [Blue Baby] :blue: Due April 28th
SunUp [Pink Baby :pink: , Due April 30th]

Angels
NavyLadybug [Sophie Remilia-Eve :pink: would be Due April 1st :angel:]
Youngmamttc [Aurora Faith:pink:Born November 5th :angel:]
Unicornwoman [Baby would be Due April 7th :angel:]
Sophie2015 [ Baby Girl :pink: would be due April 8th :angel:]

Quick Color Guide (Based on many different forum interpretations)
Team Pink - Baby Girl
Team Blue - Baby Boy
Team Purple - Either Gender (Or one of each in the case of multiples)
Team Yellow - Gender Revealed At Birth
Team Green - You don't know if you are finding out the gender OR you are keeping it a secret

Before gender confirmation, Team Colors will be what you HOPE your bundle is, after gender is confirmed (If you are doing that) it will changed to Pink Baby:pink: or Blue Baby:blue:

Oh! Me, too! Glad someone started this thread!

I'm due April 7th! :happydance: I'm definitely in team purple for now. I'm just glad to be pregnant and will be happy to receive either a boy or a girl!

I lost my first and only other pregnancy at 7 weeks, so I'm really nervous this time around.

Welcome, Unicornwoman!! Glad to have you! Have you been experiencing any symptoms so far? Any Dr's visits?

Welcome, Unicornwoman!! Glad to have you! Have you been experiencing any symptoms so far? Any Dr's visits?

I was just thinking about that NavyLadybug... I haven't told my midwife yet. I thought I might wait until I officially missed my period. But, I see other women talking about HCG levels and I wonder if I should tell her and get them to test me. I didn't get any levels taken with my first pregnancy, so I wasn't sure how this works or if my midwife even does them...

Symptoms were really strong from 3 DPO through 9 DPO. I had cramps/twinges every day, swollen right ovary off and on, HUGE moodiness issues, and a touch of nausea if I went too long between meals. Yesterday at 11 DPO I took another FRER to make sure it was getting darker (it did...got a nice, standard BFP) since my squinter on 9 DPO. Today, at 12 DPO, I'm not feeling much. Maybe a teeny twinge now and again, slightly sore boobs, and I feel a bit heated, but that it...

I would definitely contact your midwife, dear :) Midwives usually do betas and other blood work panels :) You can easily request one and they will usually do one, especially with a past of MC(s) :)

I would definitely contact your midwife, dear :) Midwives usually do betas and other blood work panels :) You can easily request one and they will usually do one, especially with a past of MC(s) :)

Ok. I took your advice NavyLadybug and went ahead and called the doc's office. My first scan is scheduled September 8 (I'll be 9w5d).

They said they'd have the nurse call me back about whether they want me to have my bloodwork drawn...so I guess we'll see. :shrug:

Did you mention (or do they know) about your previous MC? Generally, if you request it they will go ahead with it. If nothing else, at least you have an appt set!! :D

Did you mention (or do they know) about your previous MC? Generally, if you request it they will go ahead with it. If nothing else, at least you have an appt set!! :D

Yep. I mentioned it. And, I'll definitely say something about it to the nurse when she calls.

Just Xing my fingers until 9w5d seems like an awfully long time to not know what's going on!:wacko:

I totally understand that, Unicorn. With my MMC in June, I wasn't scheduled for an appt til 8 weeks and I just felt something was wrong and when i started to spot, I knew it for sure. I won't get into the saga of those 5 days but long story short, my OB no longer tells me no on anything.

Unicorn, any update from your Dr?

I'm supposed to go in for my first progesterone/beta test this morning, but I'm not even sure I want to go anymore.

I took a FRER this morning and this is what I got... I think I'm gonna have another :angel:

Attachments

• bad test.jpg
    bad test.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15
I would still go, Unicorn. If it is another :angel:, your Dr needs to know and they need to monitor your betas to make sure its complete and doesn't cause complications. Was your FRER with FMU or SMU and did you have anything to drink in the 2 hours before?

Massive :hugs: to you if this is an :angel: baby

I would still go, Unicorn. If it is another :angel:, your Dr needs to know and they need to monitor your betas to make sure its complete and doesn't cause complications. Was your FRER with FMU or SMU and did you have anything to drink in the 2 hours before?

Massive :hugs: to you if this is an :angel: baby

It's FMU. I always do FMU just to make sure it's consistent. :cry:

I'm sorry, sweety. I still very much suggest you go for the beta and talk to the nurse or your OB on the possibility of a panel to test for abnormalities such as low Progesterone.

I'm sorry, sweety. I still very much suggest you go for the beta and talk to the nurse or your OB on the possibility of a panel to test for abnormalities such as low Progesterone.

Thanks NavyLadybug. Thanks for the support and you're right. I'll call the doc this morning and tell them before I get blood drawn so they know what's going on.

You're welcome, sweets. I know what its like and how hard it is, I have PCOS and as a result, Low Progesterone as well as a few other issues. Good luck at your draw and please keep me updated on how things go, dear. :hugs: :hugs:

Unicorn, how are things on your end, sweety? Are you doing ok?

Unicorn, how are things on your end, sweety? Are you doing ok?

Well, things are not looking good. I took another FRER today. It's even lighter than yesterday. :wacko:

Heard from the doc about the blood draw (NEW doc BTW...the one I told you about earlier refused to due beta tests with only one previous m/c...like the new guy so much more...wish I'd met him earlier).

HCG is 26. Progesterone is 3.8. He said the HCG is really low and would doubt that I was even pregnant if I hadn't taken a billion pregnancy test prior. :blush: lol. He also says progesterone is kinda low and would like to see that at around 8 or 10.

He's sending me to get another blood draw tomorrow to confirm that this is a chemical pregnancy (or possibly see doubled HCG, but it's doubtful).

AF is several days late, but I expect to see her soon. :cry:

Unicorn, pregnancy is confirmed at anything over 5, so no matter what, you are pregnant at this moment. I'm hoping that your next beta shows much better HCG and Progesterone

Unicorn, pregnancy is confirmed at anything over 5, so no matter what, you are pregnant at this moment. I'm hoping that your next beta shows much better HCG and Progesterone

I kinda thought it was strange that he said that, too. Doesn't FRER detect 10 and up? Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"