April exercise goals!

Kirstin

Reaction score
Eventhough its the 7th (already :dohh:) I thought it would be a good idea to have monthly exercise goals posting them here along with our progress then at the end of the month see how many of us achieved the goals. It would be a form of motivation if you usually lack it (like myself :blush:)

Mine is to treadmill 100 miles.

Anyone else interested.

I do 4.5 miles a day and sometimes 5 at the weekend, so 31.5 a week, am gonna try to do more incline work; done 3.5 mile yesterday in incline :) Legs ached today :lol:

yes interested but what with me going to spain for week, and my shifts taking up my whole life Ill do it next month!!

Gonna do race for life on 30th may aswell so gonna need to sort out my fitness!!

Done another 2 miles today but if I dont start doing more I wont meet my goal :cry:

I just get so fed up once I get to 2 I jump off eventhough I know I could go for longer:dohh:

Are you listening to music kirstin whileon it? 100 mile % 4 = 25 mile a week. Are you on it everyday or want some days off?

I use music, really dancey music on it and put it up full volume :D Could you mayvbe do 2 mile twice a day?

Yes I made a playlist of some dancey music 2 miles just seems to be a mental stopping point for some reason:(. I'm going to try and go on it most days.

Im gonna shoot for 1 mile /day.. for now anyways :)

Wish I went for 2 miles a day :rofl: that's achievable 4.5 is not :rofl:

Another 2 :(

I think I'll do 2 more tonight after work, if I can still stand.

I quit my goal :rofl:

Not out of laziness though! Just got a :bfp: and would rather stick at 2-3 miles a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->