April Ladies? Wanna join in on being friends?

Melbmum92

Reaction score
Hello 💜 I just found out I'm pregnant!!
Yay! I'm due 20th April according to my app.

I'm from Australia and I don't have any friends :(
So id love some on here!

Join in if your a human submarine for an April child

Congratulations! A little earlier in the month but April 7th here! H&H 9 months to you both

Yeah, count me in. I'm due the19th according to my calculations.

How are you all feeling?

At the mo, I just have itchy boobs, tired late afternoon, and heartburn and really bloated in an evening. Trying to hide it at the mo, but I'm sure people are wondering even this early!

H+H 9 months to you all.

Hello ladies
Congrats all!! Safe & healthy 9months!
Most likely april 7 due to elective c section...DS will be 2 years in april as well!
Waiting for blood test results...

Congrats! :)

April 1 here. Hopefully people won't think it's some sort of April fools whenever I go into labor. Haha

:wave: hi! Edd 7th April! There is an April group in the pregnancy groups section that is quite active. Hope your all feeling ok! MS has got me firmly in its grip!

This will be my second Bub.

Hoping for a girl! As I have a son ahaha
One of each will be perfect

Well, I cooked a roast chicken for this weeks sandwiches (EWWW I WANTED TO THROW UP) felt and smelled yuck.
So, my sense of smell is crazy, I can't fit into my clothes, boob are huge itchy and sensitive, heaven forbid if my partner touched me there he's learnt the hard way 😂
Umm emotional as heck! I cry or laugh at everything.

So glad for you to join in in!

Where are we all from?!

Hi ladies! April 26th here. Congrats to all! My nausea seems to hit me while I'm sleeping which pretty much has not let me sleep a full night in about a week.

Congratulations everyone! Baby #2 April 29th here. Hopefully my sticky little rainbow after a mc in June. Will probably be more like middle of April as I'll probably have to have a planned section but we'll see! X

Yes, come over to the April Blossoms group under "pregnancy groups" on the main forum!
Also due April 20

April 28ish here. Not 100% sure bc I didn't have a period between a miscarriage in July and this BFP. Eeek!!

Nice to meet you melbmum!!

I'm April 7th
I was going to start a page in pregnancy groups and discussions and put everyone's dates but I'm afraid I won't be the right person for the job to keep the first page updated lol. But I've been watching it like a hawk if anyone has done it or not. I like to see everyones due dates and what genders they are having. If anyone could start one up or update the current April dates one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"