April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Pink.Rose

Reaction score
Let's make some Christmas/New years babies! :xmas9::xmas8:(Or whatever holiday you celebrate around that time!):)

Let us know when you will be testing, so we can cheer you on!

Good luck everyone!

:dust:

April 1st -
April 2nd -
April 3rd - @thencomesbebe
April 4th - @NightFlower:bfp:
April 5th - @xxmyheartxx @littlewitch:witch:
April 6th -
April 7th - @josephine3:witch:
April 8th -
April 9th - @Madcat99:bfp:
April 10th - @ehjmorris :angel:
April 11th -
April 12th - @Pink.Rose:witch:
April 13th - @WantingababyF
April 14th -
April 15th -
April 16th -
April 17th - @ChibiLena :witch: @erher
April 18th - @NDH :bfp:
April 19th -
April 20th - @Kiwiberry :bfp:
April 21st -
April 22nd - @salamander91 :bfp:
April 23rd - @Laurabub84 :bfp:
April 24th -
April 25th -
April 26th -
April 27th -
April 28th - @Suggerhoney
April 29th -
April 30th -

:dust:

Last edited:
Hi Ladies! Didn't see an April thread, so I made one for us! AF is due in 2 days for me, and it's looking like I am soon to be on to cycle 16 ](*,):sad2:

@Pink.Rose Thank you for making this April thread. If I ovulate by day 14 I should be testing around the 13th :)
I am hoping for my rainbow.
My sister just found out she is pregnant and told me the same day I got my first AF af the miscarriage. I am so happy for her, but at the same time reminded of what we lost.
Fingers crossed for all of us that end up in this thread [-o<

@Pink.Rose Thank you for making this April thread. If I ovulate by day 14 I should be testing around the 13th :)
I am hoping for my rainbow.
My sister just found out she is pregnant and told me the same day I got my first AF af the miscarriage. I am so happy for her, but at the same time reminded of what we lost.
Fingers crossed for all of us that end up in this thread [-o<

I can only imagine how bitter sweet that must feel for you. I hope you get that sticky rainbow this cycle! I will put you down for the 13th, let me know if you need to adjust it. :dust:

Hey ladies :hi:
I will be testing April 4th. If I actually ovulate this time. Cd3 and what a painful one it's been. :-(

Hope you're feeling better soon! Good luck!

Please put me down for April 17th, if I can hold out that long. It will be our 9th wedding anniversary. <3

How awesome would that be? Fingers crossed!

Hi lovely
I’m praying I have a blazing BFP by the time April comes. I’m due to test the last few days of March. But if I end up being out agian this cycle then I will be testing in April. AF is due around April 5th.

Hi lovely
I’m praying I have a blazing BFP by the time April comes. I’m due to test the last few days of March. But if I end up being out agian this cycle then I will be testing in April. AF is due around April 5th.

I hope you get your positive soon!

Hey ladies long time again, having another funky cycle, never got a pos OPK but here’s what’s going on:

• this weekend I woke up with a cold, scratchy throat, congestion and mild fever
  • woke up with a cold sore
  • Started spotting only dark brown and it’s been lightly doing that for three days now
  • Heartburn
not sure what’s going on or what to think. I have still been taking OPKS and also did a HPT today and both are still negative. Is this just my PCOS being a bully?!

photos with and without flash

BD194E1B-F8B9-48B1-BBCD-81F9642DFACA.jpeg 19D4C9B6-9235-4A59-A08B-80AD35C79217.jpeg

oh also haven’t had AF going on CD55 today. Haven’t tracked when we have BDed this cycle as I’ve kinda lost hope

Hey ladies long time again, having another funky cycle, never got a pos OPK but here’s what’s going on:

• this weekend I woke up with a cold, scratchy throat, congestion and mild fever
  • woke up with a cold sore
  • Started spotting only dark brown and it’s been lightly doing that for three days now
  • Heartburn
not sure what’s going on or what to think. I have still been taking OPKS and also did a HPT today and both are still negative. Is this just my PCOS being a bully?!

photos with and without flash

View attachment 1114753 View attachment 1114754

oh also haven’t had AF going on CD55 today. Haven’t tracked when we have BDed this cycle as I’ve kinda lost hope

That is a long time. Sorry your cycle is so difficult right now. I donr have expirience with PCOS, but I do sometimes get that dark brown spotting before my period, so maybe you'll have a period soon?

Hi ladies! I'll most likely be testing with you. Unplanned, but here we go! I got a feeling I was pregnant last night and now I'm super bloated (this would be my 5th and I'm short, so I bloat up pretty quick). I just "feel" pregnant, both physically and mentally. Not sure when I'm going to test yet, but most likely around the 1st of April.

Hi ladies! I'll most likely be testing with you. Unplanned, but here we go! I got a feeling I was pregnant last night and now I'm super bloated (this would be my 5th and I'm short, so I bloat up pretty quick). I just "feel" pregnant, both physically and mentally. Not sure when I'm going to test yet, but most likely around the 1st of April.

Good luck! I put you down for April 1st, let me know if you need to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->