April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I now have a really faint frer. I can't get the line to shown up on camera but I will upload anyway. It was on a two hour hold.

Quick update as it's now 01:10am (I've only just got in) I'm technically now CD2, My AF started yesterday late in the evening, full flow - no spotting. I think that makes this first cycle after Miscarriage a 10 day LP. Might have to see my doctor to try and lengthen my LP a little. It's beyond a joke now.

Onwards to Cycle 8!

Em - I sent you a fb message, as I wasn't given the option to send a friend request.

Scooby - I really feel like something's catching my eye! FX

Maybe8 - I will be getting a couple frer this weekend and am praying for a nice clear line.

Em - I do see a line on your frer, just can't tell if it has color to it? Is it pink in person?

I was stupid this morning and took apart a clearblue digital it was negative but when I took it apart I had 2 lines... I just so happen to have Dr appt today and he looked at it.. told me to come back next week and test again... anyone else have this happen and end up pregnant?

Digitals ALWAYS have two lines, sorry

Sorry Danielle huni fx for May xx
Emilie something's catching my eye but I'm unsure what xx

On to May ladies how fast this month has gone.
What a wonderful thread we created fantastic ladies so supportive and caring. Thank you all xx

I was stupid this morning and took apart a clearblue digital it was negative but when I took it apart I had 2 lines... I just so happen to have Dr appt today and he looked at it.. told me to come back next week and test again... anyone else have this happen and end up pregnant?

Digitals ALWAYS have two lines, sorry

Well when I say 2 lines I meant two lines plus the control line... that probably doesn't make any difference. Lol just trying to stay positive ha ha

Danielle - sorry the :witch: showed up. Sending lots of :dust: for May!!

AFM - my camera wasn't cooperating to catch what's on the test irl very well, but I also took the pics as soon as the control line showed up bc I knew I was going back to bed. The + showed up clearly blue, clearly full thickness, and clearer than on Sunday.. BEFORE the control line. So yes, it's a blue line, and yes it's STILL pretty faint. But there is progression, it has all the necessary points to call it a bfp rather than an evap, and my symptoms are progressing as well. I broke down and bought preggy pops yesterday.. Here's the pics, with two color tweaked copies as a bonus.

Attachments

• untitled 0000 (1).jpg
    untitled 0000 (1).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
  • untitled 0000 (2).jpg
    untitled 0000 (2).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
  • untitled 5-1-15 (1).jpg
    untitled 5-1-15 (1).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
  • untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
Danielle - sorry the :witch: showed up. Sending lots of :dust: for May!!

AFM - my camera wasn't cooperating to catch what's on the test irl very well, but I also took the pics as soon as the control line showed up bc I knew I was going back to bed. The + showed up clearly blue, clearly full thickness, and clearer than on Sunday.. BEFORE the control line. So yes, it's a blue line, and yes it's STILL pretty faint. But there is progression, it has all the necessary points to call it a bfp rather than an evap, and my symptoms are progressing as well. I broke down and bought preggy pops yesterday.. Here's the pics, with two color tweaked copies as a bonus.

I see it easily...how many dpo?

IDK my DPO!!! My LMP was 2-23 to 2-26 and I spotted lightly 2-27/28. Nothing since then, and I haven't been charting. OMG what if I am a couple months in and didn't get bfo before bc of twins but am getting faints now bc of disappearing twin?? :lol:

Blood test came up neg but no sign of AF. If i Oed CD 20, I expect there would have been something. So if I don't start spotting on Sunday, then I Oed CD 28. So I guess on to May testing for me

IDK my DPO!!! My LMP was 2-23 to 2-26 and I spotted lightly 2-27/28. Nothing since then, and I haven't been charting. OMG what if I am a couple months in and didn't get bfo before bc of twins but am getting faints now bc of disappearing twin?? :lol:

I have two sets of twins and always got positive tests right when the witch didn't show....stop worrying...you're going to make yourself crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"