~~**April Testaholics**~~

RachaelMac

Reaction score
Another month another POAS!!

Good luck to all those that are on this journey. Hopefully we'l all find someone to buddy with!

Ok we need to know the date that you think that you'll be able to hold out until you will test. this can be the day you hope the witch wont turn up, a day or so later or even 5DPO if thats how you roll lol. Il add you to the board, Then come back and let us know how you got on!

*Test Dates*

1st-Rivetkitten and Aries28
4th-bbwanted
6th-Schoolteacher
8th-Cranberry987
14th-Traskey
16th-mcnicks19

I should be testing April 8th depending on when I ovulate, that's exactly when I'm due based on last months cycle so let's hope it's the same this cycle! Cba with another 45 day cycle

Hiya!
I will hopefully be testing april 6th (if I have the same cycle as last cycle) Due to ov on monday but no signs yet! :(
xx

AF is due 1st April. Although I can probably test before then, I won't. Also I am pretty confident that we didn't make it this month. I convinced myself I was pregnant last month, and I have less symptoms now than I did then. Oh well. Roll on April 1st. :(

i hope to test on the 31st of this month if af doesnt show her ugly head. fingers x'ed for everyone.

AF is due on the 4th of April -fingers and toes crossed - I'm beginning to think miracles don't happen (my cat was diagnosed with cartliage cancer yesterday and given 3-6 months to live) so I'm a ball of stress, tension and grief just right in time for ovulation time - so it probably won't be my month!
Baby dust to everyone!

Dont give up hope just yet hun! It only takes the one.
Sorry to hear about your poor pussy cat id be exactly the same if it was mine!
Good Luck and baby dust xxx

Hi :hi: Can you please put me down for April 1st! This will be the day the :witch: arrives or a :bfp: Birthday present for me!

I'm out already. Follicles not big enough. May as well count this as another bfn

Hi Cranberry!
really sorry to hear that, i hope next month is better for you! Keep the hope tho you never no, crazier things have happened xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->