~April Testers Gather Here!!!~

Just noticed your signature - I'm on cycle 3 as well (and currently waiting to test - AF is late) - hope it's third time lucky for me as well :)

Well I tested this morning (just on a cheapie) and...... :bfp: !!!

I can't believe it, esp as it showed :bfn: this time last week.

Going to do the clear blue digi tomorrow to confirm, but the line came up almost straight away this morning..... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Third time lucky :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you!!!!

:witch: got me on sat :cry: cant believe it x

Don't worry Chloe - :witch: got me on Saturday too.

Fingers crossed for us for next month.

p.s. I did also test on 18 April as I expected and you can see the result on my logo thingy - came up really quickly again!

Itested this morning and nothing - i have 2 days until offcial testing time but i peed on a 10 mui and nothing so i think another :bfn: heres to anither month.

OK, i have 4 days left, my symptoms are umbelievabe,
so i have gone and ordered some tests, extra sensitive at 10mui.... they get shipped same day too, good thing! (www.zoombaby.co.uk) (if anyone interested)
this is just driving me nuts now!!!!
please god, dont let me despair another month!

congrats to all the :bfp: girls

keepin my fingers crossed for those still to test

thanx willbamom1day.
with hubby away its hard to try and remain positive. i hope you get yours soon too x
my god iv got heartburn now, yuck!
i just hope this is all good things im feeling!

I'm due AF on the 27th so will test probably on the 30th if no AF show.

Fingers crossed!!!

i got my :bfp: on the 17th, tested this morning with a digi- pregnant 1-2 weeks :happydance:
:witch: isnt actually due til 24th so still a bit nervous

I know that I'm really late to join but my :witch: is due this Friday, hopefully not.

I guess I will be testing this weekend or early next week, what do you guys think?

Im out! started spot bleeding today!!!:cry:

heres to another month of worrying and wondering :sad1:
Godd luck girls xx

Im not out just yet. :witch: due yesterday (mon) but she hasn't shown yet. Had a few cramps on saturday and really thought she was gonna show early, but then thought maybe it was implantation. was feelin very positive until this morning but when i tested it was :bfn:. only used one of those internet cheapies. if she don show 2moro think i will get a clearblue digital although they are very expensive.

good luck to all yous testing soon x

im meant to be 24th..... fingers crossed!!!!!

AF has not shown for me yet she was due yesterday still nothing i will wait 1 more week untill i test.
hubby thinks i am up the duff because i went physco on him! all he did was burn my toast lol. and i cried watching some movie on the weekend called cheetah girls it was not cry worthy!

i am out :bfn: today :cry:

good luck to everyone else....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"