April Testers

oh no, pic didnt post. so bfn on CB digital, the pregnant not pregnant, no week indicator
this was taken with walmart cheapie. 10 dpo

This looks like a BFP!!!!!!

I can see the double line clearly missy! no questioning that. WOW!

Hope your little bean stickss!

Congrats!

<3

I would tread with caution with the Walmart tests. I have had horrific EVAP lines with those almost every single time. I hope it's your BFP! :hugs:

"Evaporation lines are caused by evaporation of the urine in the result window of a pregnancy test. These are lines that shows in the result window of the test. An evaporation line develops when the urine on the test area begins to dry, leaving a faint, colorless line. Evaporation lines appear as a result of the composition of the particular urine specimen - and they may appear on any test regardless of brand."

Sometimes depending on the brand they can appear before the do not look time limit or appear to have color. I've had the most convincing EVAPs with that brand so I'm always cautious with it.

Guess time will tell didn't know those tests have so many evaps

Hi girls, I'm new to this but thought I would join you. My husband and I have been ttc since October with our #2. I am really hoping that this month will be our month, 12dpo and we'll be testing tomorrow. Keeping my fx

Guess time will tell didn't know those tests have so many evaps

Hi girls, I'm new to this but thought I would join you. My husband and I have been ttc since October with our #2. I am really hoping that this month will be our month, 12dpo and we'll be testing tomorrow. Keeping my fx

Welcome Kenjoe!!!!!

Yes ! April testers will we be lucky this month !

Have you already tested , being at 12dpo? I would have cracked lol

I would tread with caution with the Walmart tests. I have had horrific EVAP lines with those almost every single time. I hope it's your BFP! :hugs:

took three more walmart tests, all bfp, one frer and bfp, one DB digital and bfn. I am only 11 dpo so levels probably not high enough for that test?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2671.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2671.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail_IMG_2674.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2674.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 11

took three more walmart tests, all bfp, one frer and bfp, one DB digital and bfn. I am only 11 dpo so levels probably not high enough for that test?

Yay!!! Pass over some baby dust. Congrats h&h 9 months hon! Awesome news!!

SOOOOO with today being 12dpo....i tested at 630pm ish....according to my Ovia app i was supposed to test today for pregnancy.....my period is supposed to start tuesday...

I bought a FirstResponse curved handle test, first time using these, and i THINK THINK THINK i see the most faintest of lines.... i def had to squint..i cant believe i will say this...but it was a "squinter" ughhhh i hate that word lol

but anyway...i dont want believe that i saw it becuz it may have been my mind playing tricks SOOOO i have one tests left in the box... and i wont test until i miss my period I PROMISEEEEE!!! :)

i cant believe i tested this early!!!!! im mad at myself

I'd love to join this thread! I'll be testing at the end of the month.

This weekend, I have learned of FIVE pregnancies. Gah! Don't know how much more I can take. Might need a Facebook hiatus.

This weekend, I have learned of FIVE pregnancies. Gah! Don't know how much more I can take. Might need a Facebook hiatus.

ChocoChip.......
FIVE PREGNANCIES THO???

wow...i would honestly want to crawl under a rock lol

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!!!!

I am testing again on tuesday-weds if the AF doesnt show up...

are you TTCing for your first child? What cycle are you on?

Congrats Mom and TTC!! Those are fabulous lines!!

And BabyC4me- I don't think testing at 12dpo is early at all!! I can't wait to see your next tests!! Good luck! :hugs:

ChocoChip.......
FIVE PREGNANCIES THO???

wow...i would honestly want to crawl under a rock lol

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!!!!

I am testing again on tuesday-weds if the AF doesnt show up...

are you TTCing for your first child? What cycle are you on?

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, my newsfeed is just exploding with babies and pregnancies. My sister just formally announced hers on the weekend as well (but I'm obviously thrilled about that one).

I'm TTCing for baby #1 and this is our third cycle in total. Good luck this month!

Goodluck babyc I am so excited for you. Fx for your next test I cant wait to see it.

Afm I was so worry yesterday and went google crazy. I was suppose to O yesterday but I had no usual signs no o pains. My temp was high but Its been that way for 5 days thinking its the clomid so all I had to use was cp and it was very low firm and closed. I read this is post O, anyways dh I was able to bd yesterday during what was suppose to be O. Trying not to symptom spot buts its so hard this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->