April Testers

CD16 and just had a one off spout of spotting. Haven't ovulated yet that I know of. I never spot in between periods. Thoughts? :shrug:

Last time I got spotting in between periods, it was the day of ovulation and I got pregnant, it was slightly pick, not much just a tinge but yeh, turned into a bfp for me! Good luck, fx it's ovulation :)

Ooh, thank you! I hope so! I've never experienced it before but hoping that it is.

Bselck24, I'm 8dpo today! My tummy feels like I did an ab workout!

How are you doing today at 9dpo? When are you going to start testing?!

Hey mumpy! So tomorrow I should be 10dpo and will be testing from then on!!

I have felt nauseous all day, which even with my BFPs I have never gotten before, and another new "symptom" this cycle has been headaches! So not sure if those are pregnancy related or AF related but it's what I'm noticing!

Also still having mild ovary twinges, exhaustion and feel like I'm peeing more often but that could be in my head lol

5Dpo mild cramps, nose dripping since 2dpo. Dull ache( like doing a set of crunches pressure like) on left ovary. Hope its a good sign.

Robinsonmom- those sound like great signs! Good luck and sending you baby dust!

I sure hope so dh and I told ourselves this will be our cycle this is the month 3 years ago we began trying and our wedding anniversary. Its been a journey a bfp will make it all worth the while. This wait is so long, hoping for the next 5 days to fly by so I can began testing. Dh is ready to. Lol. He asks me...do you feel pregnant? Lol

I really thought I was pregnant this month :cry: After 2 faint positives on IC at 11-13Dpo, started bleeding today with heavy cramping. Either the tests were faulty or it was a chemical :cry:

I really thought I was pregnant this month :cry: After 2 faint positives on IC at 11-13Dpo, started bleeding today with heavy cramping. Either the tests were faulty or it was a chemical :cry:

:hugs: sorry to hear, love. Were you trying this month? Regardless, I know the disappointment is awful. Are you going to try this month?

Thank you Greenarcher, it is horrible not knowing for sure but we aren't properly 'trying' until June but I got my first positive opk ever this month so we didn't want to miss out, just incase it was a fluke. We have a good feeling about June so we are going to try again then :)

OPKs frustrate me! I totally understand wanting to take advantage. I'm sure June will be your month though :)

Hi ladies <3 I am Janis, I am usually a bnb addict when i fall preggers.. I am joining you all :) I will be testing on the 26-30th.. Not sure exactly when but possible all 4 days LOL I am currently 4dpo :)
We weren't trying per say but we were not preventing either. We usually do the pull out method and I conceived quite a few kids that way. Anyhow hubs (tmi) came in me on the 15th on my most fertile day with EWCM and I was in shock because he would never but he just could not help himself he said. Part of him wants a baby and part doesn't. The next day my CM was drier and the pains in the nipples etc started to happen.. I know it's due to progesterone but considering the fact that he came in me on my most fertile date and at 5am on the 15th and then 24+hours later my nipples started to hurt must be sort of a good sign no? Or am I wrong?
Sticky baby dust to all xxxxx

Here are my symptoms

1dpo- Sore nips yep, noticed about 6 hours after bedding(could be the progesterone) which usually prog effects my whole boob lol

2dpo- Sore nips and were itchy a little, now they are not itchy, eyes burn like I have a fever. Had cramps for a bit but went away pretty fast... Maybe that was just in my mind :/

3dpo- Sore nips, sore boobs on the right sides of them, sore right arm pit, and between 2dpo and 3dpo like right at the end of 2dpo I had stabbing pains like instant lil needle points above my pubic bone.. 1st it happened when I went to go pee and I was so in shock I just sat there, and then again when I was sitting on the couch.. The pains lasted off and on until 3dpo

4dpo- Sore boobs but not as much, sore nipples but not as much as well. Mind you it's still early so ill update more later...

Hey ladies! Just wanted to let you all know I'm out this month. I got af this morning (on my birthday) "surprise! You're not pregnant and I'm going cause you horrible cramps today"

I really hope to see some bfp's for the rest of you! Lots and lots of baby dust!

Happy birthday, Mumpy! Sorry the witch got you. :hugs:

No O for me yet. I was so certain the other day. It's so difficult having irregular cycles. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->