April Testers!!

todmommy4568

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
I am back TTC after a three month break! I have taken a look around and it looks like there are a lot of new faces since I left! Maybe an April testing thread along with a little get to know you? AF is due for me on April 14th so I will be testing around that time.

Little about me: I am 24 and my fiancé is 28. We tried throughout the summer and then took a break due to my internship in the fall and not wanting the due date to fall in that internship. I have one son from a previous marriage and hoping to have two more littles!

April 1:
teamsusan
Heatherga2015 :witch:

April 2:
mrs p5515

April 3:
kksy9b :witch:
arturia :witch:
~curiosity~ :witch:
trying4first1

April 4:
derby girl :witch:
vrogers :witch:
oneday123 :bfp:
kell
missyb31
anon010696

April 5:
xpecta
wishnandhopn

April 6:
sjab11
mrs unicorn :witch:

April 7:
catiren

April 8:
momwannabe81
todmommy4568 :witch:
MrsLJO
bke
Gagrlinpitt :witch:

April 9:
allys83 :witch:
mamanurse
angel4eva

April 10:
laylo

April 11:
pinkwaters :witch:
AngelaALA :witch:

April 12:
babyc4me
wtbmummy
kng0611

April 13:
greenarcher :witch:
wantingagirl

April 14:
Lilacfields
Mellolawliett

April 17:
peskipiksee
chumba

April 18:
mrs. green2015
dobbyforever
bselck24

April 19:
Mayacat
moonlady

April 20:
missrosemama

April 24:
wifeybby

April 29:
kksy9b

To Be Determined:
M&S+Bump

Hi todmommy!

AF is due for me on the 15th. I have been having very regular 30 day cycles and this is our 4 month TTC #1. I am 26 and DH is 30 and we are so ready for a little. I am using OPK's and doing my BBT which helps to confirm ovulation and not having me so crazy during the TWW.

Husband is going out of town during O so we will be able to BD a couple of days before and then the day after if O lands like it has been. I am hoping that will be enough and secretly hoping O will bump itself up a day or two!!

I ordered some more pregnancy tests from Amazon so I will probably be testing early, sometime around 9dpo which would be April 8th and on.

Good luck to you this month!

I think that will be enough for sure! I am sure I will be testing early too haha it's a problem for me! My Amazon order shipped today :haha: pretty sure my OH will not be happy if he notices that I spent $75 on various opks and pregnancy tests lol. I will edit the first page with names and dates 🙂

Can I join you all? I'm 1dpo today on our first cycle TTC #2. We were supposed to wait until next month but DH spontaneously decided he was OK with trying this cycle! So only one BD on O day but still in this month! AF is due around April 3rd (though my LP has not been consistent since DS weaned last fall). Will probably test early :) wishing us all the best of luck!!

Can I join? I am just starting my 2WW, AF due April 5.

I'm 37, this is our third month TTC after stopping birth control. I was on it for 20 years...so I am impressed that my body even remembers how to ovulate!

I'm charting my bbt, and using Clearblue advanced digital ovulation test for the first time this month.

I was surprised by an early CD12 ovulation last month, so this month we've been BD'ing every day since CD9.

Good luck April testers!

Welcome kksy! Good luck! With your one day being on O day that could do the trick!

Thanks! I am hopeful it was enough but if not, its okay since we will full on try next cycle. I'm a crazy symptom spotter though so I'm sure the tww will drive me batty lol

Are you having any O signs yet?

I am not getting anything yet. I don't normally O until CD 20 so I still have 10 days left to wait. Unless my cycle goes wonky which is a possibility as I am quitting smoking and I imagine my body is stressing haha.

Well done on stopping smoking! Hopefully it will help O come a bit sooner

Thanks! O coming sooner would definitely be a nice benefit. I think I will probably start OPK's today or tomorrow since I am not entirely sure how it will affect my cycle

I am not getting anything yet. I don't normally O until CD 20 so I still have 10 days left to wait. Unless my cycle goes wonky which is a possibility as I am quitting smoking and I imagine my body is stressing haha.

I'm also trying to quit, its really hard but I am a little proud of myself, I've cut down alot

I will join.

This is my first month off birth control. I'm not sure when I O'ed but my best guess is March 20th. I don't know a lot about my LP but I do remember having a longer cycle before birth control so I estimate it's normal. With all of that... I'm estimating AF is due April 3rd. But really, any time after about March 30th wouldn't surprise me. I'll likely start testing around then with maybe a check on Easter Sunday. (Just in case alcohol is provided for dinner since I would still like a taste and a bit for toasting, but will abstain if I get a squinter)

Momwannabe- great job on cutting back! I am on my third full day in a row without a cig. I am technically on day 7 but had some slips in there. It is definitely challenging! I am using the patch too so I think that is helping a little.

Arturia- welcome! I will put you down for the third of April since that is when you expect AF. Sound good?

Hi everyone, I am second cycle TTC #2. I am 34 and Hubbie 43 and DS is 5. I got a positive OPK on Monday so presume I ovulated yesterday but will BD tonight too just in case. AF due around 4th April. I thought I had loads of symptoms last cycle and was convinced I would get a BFP so I tested a lot before AF due! This time I'll try and wait but it's not easy is it?!
Good luck to you all :dust:
X

Welcome derby girl! Whoever decided that premenstrual symptoms should mimic pregnancy symptoms was evil!!! So hard not to symptom spot and test early!

I hope it's okay if I join! :) I've had this account for awhile, mostly stalking while we were WTT. Long story short, we decided to start trying in January but unfortunately suffered an early early MC after a surprise bfp in December. We took a break in January to give myself one cycle (that's what my doc told us to do), so I'm on my 2nd cycle TTC #1.

I JUST ovulated, so AF should be due April 4 (hopefully she keeps her ugly face away though). I have a 20 pack of wondfos so I know those will be calling my name around 9dpo haha.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all of us!!

PS- todmommy, I love your icon! It made me smile :)

Hi, can I join please?

This is our second month ttc #2. I got my :bfp: last month, but that ended as a chemical pregnancy shortly afterwards.

Af should've been due April 4th, but I know I have ovulated late and today is 1dpo. I may still test on the 4th as I'll be 12dpo, though I'm guessing I should wait until 6th. Knowing me, I'll start testing super early anyway, but let's go with the 4th!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->