April Testers!!

Anon - I'm so sorry Hun. A break will do you good and hopefully bring you back together. Keep in touch. Xx

Anon.. Please take care of yourself and we'll be here for support when you're ready to return.

The good news is after about 24 hours apart weve got back together. Being engaged and planning a wedding cant just be thrown away. (Please dont comment on TTC before marraige we get that a lot) However we are still breaking from TTC for a bit. Since I still may be pregnant tho Ill be following this thread until AF comes. Thanks for the warm hugs ladies. It was so good to know I had your support. Im rooting for all you ladies who are still in this month!!

Joining late to this thread - just wanted to say hello!

I'm currently 9dpo and symptom spotting like crazy. I told myself I wouldn't do that this cycle, but lo and behold - I've done it for 9 days now. Some days I feel like this cycle could definitely be it and other days, I'm 100% certain I'm not pregnant. Such a roller coaster.

Anon I'm so sorry all of this is causing stress on your relationship! :hugs:

I do hope you'll keep us updated on what's happening with you. I hope you get a bfp very soon or at the very least some answers or regularity! It's so frustrating when our bodies don't do what they're supposed to do. I'll keep you in my prayers!

PHP:
Joining in...AF due on the 25th. I took two $ store tests last night and this morning the top one I took this morning with FMU. Read negative after about 6 mins then left it and it was positive 4 hours later. The one on bottom I took last night and read at 15 mins. as negative. 7 hours later it was positive. So both were out of the time limit but I've never had a clearly pink line after the time limit or not. Idk what to think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
R u sure those r not OPKs?? I'm only asking because the ones I get from the $tree have the dropper connected to the test and the hpts I've gotten from there just have the dropper loose in the package...
If they r hpts, I'm sorry for thu king otherwise But I would test again in the morning with fmu again...

R u sure those r not OPKs?? I'm only asking because the ones I get from the $tree have the dropper connected to the test and the hpts I've gotten from there just have the dropper loose in the package...
If they r hpts, I'm sorry for thu king otherwise But I would test again in the morning with fmu again...

They're pregnancy tests. I noticed that also. They must have changed the design. The plastic wrapper says 25ug/ml so they are def pregnancy tests.

I use the same dollar store tests and yea the opks and HCGS are the same now. BTW another feint positive and another negative urine clinic test. hateing everything atm. (this time it was a dollar store cheapie and not a IC.and i KNOW i bought a HCG not an opk. i guess its time to take like 12 more tests to get the doctors believe me and ask for another ultrasround if the urines come back negative. again. this cycle of postive home tests and negative clinic is killing me at this point i just want af to come so that we can move on and talk about what we are going to do future wise.

I use the same dollar store tests and yea the opks and HCGS are the same now. BTW another feint positive and another negative urine clinic test. hateing everything atm. (this time it was a dollar store cheapie and not a IC.and i KNOW i bought a HCG not an opk. i guess its time to take like 12 more tests to get the doctors believe me and ask for another ultrasround if the urines come back negative. again. this cycle of postive home tests and negative clinic is killing me at this point i just want af to come so that we can move on and talk about what we are going to do future wise.

I'm so sorry hun... I know I've been frustrated too... I'm not even sure if what I thought was AF on Wednesday was really at cuz it's gone now... Wed was that only full flow even though it was very light and now I'm not even spotting... So IDK...

ive got pink LIGHT LIGHT pink spotting. time to see if thsi is finally an AF or something else. FXd for you karma. Hopefully it was IB

ive got pink LIGHT LIGHT pink spotting. time to see if thsi is finally an AF or something else. FXd for you karma. Hopefully it was IB

Hopefully this is AF and you can start fresh when you two are ready.

we got an AF. witch got me hard. good luck to everyone and i hope each and every one of you has the best of luck!

Anon - that's kind of good and bad. Rubbish that she arrived, but at least the waiting and uncertainty is over. Take care love! X

Anon - that's kind of good and bad. Rubbish that she arrived, but at least the waiting and uncertainty is over. Take care love! X

Thanks uni. thats how we both feel :) good and bad. i hope the witch doesnt get any of you guys tho!! we may ttc again sooner than we thought. our little bump the other night (me and so) was.....well.. stupid XD catch you ladies either this month or next.

:dust: to anyone still in for april!

Thanks uni. thats how we both feel :) good and bad. i hope the witch doesnt get any of you guys tho!! we may ttc again sooner than we thought. our little bump the other night (me and so) was.....well.. stupid XD catch you ladies either this month or next.

:dust: to anyone still in for april!

I was thinking the same thing.. I'm sorry it wasn't a bfp but at least there is no more confusion. Take some time for you two and we can't wait to see you back here!

Sorry about AF anon but glad to hear u guys r doing better!!!! Good luck

AFM had no spotting yesterday. It had stopped completely not even on my finger when doing a cp/cm check Friday evening but then today when I went this morning nothing when I wiped but when I did a cp check there was blood... Bright pink... Its only been 3hrs since then and it already seems to be tapering off once again... So it's only barely spotting not really even hitting the tp again... IDK I really think this implant screwed with me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->