April Testers!!

I've had 4 hour episodes of nausea on 7po and 11dpo (and a very minor one on 9dpo). I'm trying SO hard not to symptom spot but I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't feel like nausea is a normal PMS symptom. But I've been disappointed before.

I don't know what to think. AF is due tomorrow. After those two false/late bfp I took 2 tests yesterday morning first thing (13 dpo). Both BFN and stayed BFN. So I determined the other two were flukes and had a drink last night. Took a test mid morning today and it's another late positive. I'm not sure when it came up but I'm 90% sure it was after 10 minutes. I fell asleep after taking it. I'm going to get blood work if I don't get my period. I'm never buying these tests again lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 16
kjr it LOOKS pink. like it doesnt look like a shadow or dye run to me. Id say that was a BFP if you werent telling me otherwise.

afm i had the weirdest AF ever. After having all those home BFPS and clinic BFNS i was suprised but relieved when AF came. I had one day of pink spotting. one day of HEAVY crying in ball bleeding and cramping, and today nothing except cramping. Idek. But af's over for me now and im moving on to the may testers thread. SO and I decided to put our little spat behind us and keep trying and everything relationship wise went back to normal. I hope to see all of you get your BFPS, or join me in the may testers thread! Baby :dust: to all!

Sorry about AF anon but glad to hear u guys r doing better!!!! Good luck

AFM had no spotting yesterday. It had stopped completely not even on my finger when doing a cp/cm check Friday evening but then today when I went this morning nothing when I wiped but when I did a cp check there was blood... Bright pink... Its only been 3hrs since then and it already seems to be tapering off once again... So it's only barely spotting not really even hitting the tp again... IDK I really think this implant screwed with me...

Read my last post about the weirdest af EVER. My implant deff messed with me as well. idek

AF due today. No sign of her yet but it's still early. I'm sure she's coming. I took another $ tree test...false bfp after time limit. That's the fourth one. All of them are pink!!! Idk what is going on. This has never happened to me before. Negative test always stays negative besides maybe a gray or white shadow. I took a clear blue digital today after a coffee and it was negative. :'( now I guess I just wait for AF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 15
Kjr- I'd bite the bullet and spend money on a better test.. Obviously those dollar store tests aren't working out well.

Kjr- I'd bite the bullet and spend money on a better test.. Obviously those dollar store tests aren't working out well.

I only kept taking them because I had bought 6 lol so I took all of them. I did clear blue digital today mid-morning and it was BFN. I'm going to get blood work done today.

kjr it LOOKS pink. like it doesnt look like a shadow or dye run to me. Id say that was a BFP if you werent telling me otherwise.

They're all really pink/purple. It's the strangest thing. I've never seen anything like it.

kjr - it is really strange. we don't have those test in the UK but I've seen plenty of tests on here to know what they look like! They certainly look positive but if there's something that isn't quite right, you are right to be cautious. Hope the bloodwork gives you some answers.

Blood was negative. Waiting for AF now. Good luck to everyone still in it for April!!

Hey ladies! I just wanted to take a minute to apologize to all of you. I really fell through on this thread, I knew I probably didn't have time with it being the end of the semester and I should have thought about that before I started the thread. I am very sorry that I did not keep up with it, this was not fair to you all. :hugs:

No worries tod!! i haven't been doing a good job keeping up either in the last 2 weeks. The nice thing is its a place where we can all gather as we are able to!

I'm still in for April so far. 11 dpo today. Was expecting AF last night/this morning with all my usual pre-AF symptoms happening early (yay for inconsistent cycles and short LPs). Had a dip to near cover this morning on my chart, but is still a little above. So far no sign of her. Negative test yesterday afternoon. I think i'll be out but you just never know. the witch could show anytime from now to Tuesday...not sure when I will test again. Maybe Sunday if not here? That would be my longest LP since weaning DS last fall. No symptoms besides being irritable and emotional (which are common right before AF anyway)

Had some vvv faint lines yesterday on IC so busted out the frer today...

Attachments

• IMG_20160501_074151.jpg
    IMG_20160501_074151.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
thank you so much!! i go in for my first blood draw tomorrow. praying to see good results. i'm taking another frer in the morning so that will be a good stress reliever i'm sure ahead of the blood work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->