***April TWW and testing thread***

motherofboys

Reaction score
Can't quite believe we are heading in to April already!
I've not done one of these before so I'll do my best to keep up :haha:

If anyone would like adding to the front page then just give me a tag and let me know what date you're planning on testing!

I think I'm looking at around the 15th trying for a chilled month and not to test early. We will see how that goes....

Good luck everyone

1st
Kwipeh:witch:

3rd
BabyBrain80:witch:

4th
Lozb:witch:

5th
Jessylou4:bfp:

6th
elmum:witch:
xxmyheartxx:bfp:

10th
Edithtj:witch:
Kimmy1990
Motherofboys:witch:

11th
alex_ivory

13th
Wannabeprego :bfp:

14th
Shaescott
mommyberry:witch:

15th
Dream143r:bfp:

16th
PinkCupcakes:witch:
Teralee :witch:

18th
Jellybeanxx

19th
elencor:witch:

21st
J_and_D
Lucy3:witch:

25th
Beccaboo828

27th
Teafor2:bfp:
Mummafrog:witch:
Kwipeh

28th
Alligator:witch:

30th
CakeCottage:bfp:

Last edited:
Can't quite believe we are heading in to April already!
I've not done one of these before so I'll do my best to keep up :haha:

If anyone would like adding to the front page then just give me a tag and let me know what date you're planning on testing!

I think I'm looking at around the 15th trying for a chilled month and not to test early. We will see how that goes....

Good luck everyone

15th
Motherofboys​

I'm not out "yet" for March but I have high doubts lol... can you put me down for the 21st please?

I'm here :D we have covid in the house (2 of my boys have it) so not sure if/when I'll get to baby dance but heres to hoping haha
Af was due today but not here yet. I'll say a rough date of 25th.
Good luck ladies xx

Oh no Beccaboo828 I hope that the boys are OK?! I'll add you to the list. Hopefully you'll have a bfp before though

Oh no Beccaboo828 I hope that the boys are OK?! I'll add you to the list. Hopefully you'll have a bfp before though
Thank you sweet. I highly doubt I'll have a bfp this month.
The boys are doing ok thank you. Sleeping more but thats all really. Just hope my partner doesn't get it as he has copd.

Thank you sweet. I highly doubt I'll have a bfp this month.
The boys are doing ok thank you. Sleeping more but thats all really. Just hope my partner doesn't get it as he has copd.

That's good they are doing OK, but scary with your partner having COPD. Mine had heart surgery a few years ago so I feel you on worrying about them. They are like extra kids themselves haha

That's good they are doing OK, but scary with your partner having COPD. Mine had heart surgery a few years ago so I feel you on worrying about them. They are like extra kids themselves haha
They are!!! LOL
Have you been shielding since last year too? I thought I'd hate it to start with now im dreading going back to normal. Whatever normal is now

We didn't get a notification to shield because he was "fixed" but have been extremely careful anyway. He works alone, outside, so that's not been an issue, and we've only seen people when absolutely essential. His brother and sister don't really understand why he's being so careful.
I'm the same. We had a pretty good year all things considered and I got comfortable with how things have been. Although there's a few things I'm looking forward to.

Thats fab. I think it helps our sanity to have a job like that that can be continued.
Surely they should be happy he is being cautious. The other doesn't bare thinking about does it.
I had to furlough sadly but I have the 5 kids to look after so that was a blessing really.
The only thing I'm looking forward to is my family meeting my youngest.

Thats fab. I think it helps our sanity to have a job like that that can be continued.
Surely they should be happy he is being cautious. The other doesn't bare thinking about does it.
I had to furlough sadly but I have the 5 kids to look after so that was a blessing really.
The only thing I'm looking forward to is my family meeting my youngest.

They definitely keep you busy as well :haha: same! Most of the family either haven't met him at all, or seen him for 5 minutes from a distance on the doorstep. He's just started taking some steps and that really makes me feel how much time has passed without him meeting them.

Good luck ladies I will be following along and I'm rooting for all of you.

@Beccaboo828
I'm so sorry ure boys have Covid hon. Prayers for a speedy recovery [-o<

I'm here :D we have covid in the house (2 of my boys have it) so not sure if/when I'll get to baby dance but heres to hoping haha
Af was due today but not here yet. I'll say a rough date of 25th.
Good luck ladies xx

It seems everyone has had it or has it where I am. I'm in Los Angeles area and work is the hardest hit area of L.A. so it's almost a normal thing here now unfortunately. I hope everyone recovers well and all cases are mild!

Sure thing, hopefully you won't need to test in April at all though ;)
Thanks! I started spotting a little heavier (not enough for a liner) but I figured AF was going to show so threw a pad on. And it stopped... so idk what to think at the moment. Wanting to test but figured it's coming so why waste the test lol

Hi my test day should be about the 8th please @motherofboys

I've added you. Good luck

Thanks! I started spotting a little heavier (not enough for a liner) but I figured AF was going to show so threw a pad on. And it stopped... so idk what to think at the moment. Wanting to test but figured it's coming so why waste the test lol

You have amazing will power. Hopefully af won't turn up

@motherofboys Please put me down for April 15th. Although we're not really TTC this cycle. Its my first cycle off BC so it's a bit of a cleansing cycle I'm calling it. But I guess anything is possible. We are full swing ttc#2 starting with next cycle.

@Beccaboo828 oh no! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->