Aptamil - £8.98 in Asda too...

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:growlmad:

dammit guessing its going up everywhere now then. saw it in co op today for like £9.37 i was shocked its worse than tesco

Asda was my saviour....Im trying to see if i can get it somewhere online in bulk :confused:

Wow that's expensive! I wonder if HiPP will up their prices?

My sister uses Aptamil Comfort, she says that's a lot cheaper in Boots but I'm not sure it's the same with just normal first stage Aptamil. So this is a pointless post really :lol:

dont think it has gone up in boots yet

but superdrug is even cheaper it was £8.43 last week and they take the milk vouchers if you get them

it went up at same time as vat but didnt go up by the vat rate as milk is vat free

Asda was my saviour....Im trying to see if i can get it somewhere online in bulk :confused:

we looked into this and Altho it can be sold in bulk it won't be any cheaper as there not allowed to discount formula.
We have been known to get it on eBay a wee bit cheaper, just make sure u get a new sealed box if u do this tho.

i know co op is really bad

i was angry at my self as now its gone up need to not waste
1st i dropped half tub all over floor
2nd i went to buy some more bought 3 tubs and they were stacked one on top of each other i remembered as i thought 3 high was bit much, then i go to open one and think oooo they must have changed colour of spoons again as my normal blue spoon was now yellow again, just before i took the foil off i noticed that id picked a number 2 up

so i now have one that ok its still sealed but cant bloody use

i got some in mothercare today for £8.49!:thumbup:
& it still is https://www.mothercare.com/Milupa-A...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

2nd i went to buy some more bought 3 tubs and they were stacked one on top of each other i remembered as i thought 3 high was bit much, then i go to open one and think oooo they must have changed colour of spoons again as my normal blue spoon was now yellow again, just before i took the foil off i noticed that id picked a number 2 up

LOL i always forget how many scoops ive put in, i always end up having to chuck it away and start again :haha:

<3

If you have one near you, try Rowlands Pharmacy I find that a lot cheaper for formula. We use Cow & Gate and its only £6.80 in there for a large tub.... its £7.50 (ish) in Asda and Tesco and £7.90 in Co-op

Wilkinsons (if yours is big enough) still has it for £8.49

LOL i always forget how many scoops ive put in, i always end up having to chuck it away and start again :haha:

<3

i do that all the time as well, oh will walk into kitchen and talk to me and i have to ignore him or ill loose count

I thought prices for formula had to be the same in every shop by law? That's what we got told at anti-natal anyway, that you'd never see offers on first milk and that it would cost the same no matter if it was from your local corner shop or the supermarket? :wacko:

8.99 ive just paid in boots.

<3

<3

i do that all the time as well, oh will walk into kitchen and talk to me and i have to ignore him or ill loose count

:haha: i have to count out loud now and make sure oh or my mum hears me and even then ill loose count :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->