Aptamil & Bottom Burps Questions !!!!

Tinylo

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
Ok so the 2 questions are linked but here goes.....

Silly question number 1:-
When ever I try to wind Lewis after a feed he won't always have a burp out out the top, but nearly always out the bottom.....does this bottom burping still count as winding or does he still need to have one out the top?? :blush:

Silly question number 2:-
Has anyone tried Aptamil for hungry babies and what is the difference between that and the normal Aptamil?? Does the Aptamil for hungry babies mean Lewis will take less each feed or take longer between feeds?? :confused:

Sorry for the rambling, I hope the questions make sense and someone can answer them for me.

Thanks.

:dohh: Sorry.....just realised I should of posted this in the feeding bit :dohh: I'll try in there.

I'm sure babies still need to have a little rift. And as for the milk, I use aptamil and never had to switch to the hungry baby. Is he feeding rapidly? My aunt had to change to hungry baby as her little girl was wanting fed every other hour and was taking insane amounts at a time for her age. Is he not really satisfied after a bottle?

Hungry baby milk keeps them substained (I think that's the right word? FULL UP!) for longer.

Also, yeah he does need to be burped every time from the top end. If you don't they can get gastritus.

Ella is on hungrier baby , better then the normal aptimal for her as she wasnt satisfied.
Also yea he does need to burp from the top :)

I'm sure babies still need to have a little rift. And as for the milk, I use aptamil and never had to switch to the hungry baby. Is he feeding rapidly? My aunt had to change to hungry baby as her little girl was wanting fed every other hour and was taking insane amounts at a time for her age. Is he not really satisfied after a bottle?

He's satisfied but only for a short amount of time. It can take an hour or more to feed him anywhere from 3oz to 6oz, I'll then wind him & put him down or cuddle him and he's quiet - not asleep - for about an hour or 2 and then be screaming with hunger again.

Fingers crossed the hungry stuff will stop him feeling hungry so often. I'm only going to try it for his night feeds at first.

we swear by aptamil hungry baby, it has no difference calorie wise, but keeps them fuller for longer. really have found it works for maddi :) we started with using just at night first, then used it all the time :)
and yes to the upstairs burp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->