Aptamil Comfort vs Cow&Gate Comfort?

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by HLx, Dec 20, 2019.

1. HLx

HLx Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3

I switched DS to Aptamil comfort about a week ago due to reflux and colic amongst other things. £12.99 a tub is a bit hefty but I'll pay anything to see my little dude keep the milk down, and so far, it has been A M A Z I N G.

Just popped to boots for my weekly tub if it and realised cow and gate comfort is £10.49, not loads cheaper but still, its cheaper!

I've heard all milks are exactly the same just branded differently and have strict rules and regulations (of course)
    Are these really the same milk? If so I'll be tempted to switch just for the little weekly save :haha:

2. noon_child

noon_child Well-Known Member

Both are owned by Danone and yes they have to have same nutritional components. Whey and Casein ratios can be different but that might be written on the tub.

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

I honestly had no idea. Lol. But if you have found something that works works and it's a bit cheaper then definitely try it out. Happy baby and money saved sounds perfect! :)