Aptamil to Cow and Gate

Nessicle

Reaction score
Aptamil doesnt agree with Ava so trying Cow & Gate - anyone changed from Aptamil to C&G and noticed a difference?

My cousin changed her lo from aptamil to cow and gate. Aptamil just wasnt filling him up x

hiya Ness :wave: I have hun, Aptamil just doesnt agree with Mils, are you still using the comfort? I found aptamil also didnt fill Millie

Using Aptamil comfort but she has bad trapped wind on it wondering if regular cow and gate will work for her X

What where you on the comfort for Ness,if you don't mind me asking.
Funnily enough I have just switch from c and g comfort to c and g 1, but she is now only having one bottle of formula, so didn't think it would make much difference to her system, and she just couldn't keep the comfort down, as it was mixing with her mucus and was too thick :sick:
Have to say (touch wood) she loves the new formula but we did get cartons, haven't noticed any wind issues. What bottles are using? Have you tried infacol, gripe water etc?

Im using aptamil comfort & my LO seems ok on it, although still has bad wind & still only poops every 3days!

Now, its making me think about a change? :wacko:

was using comfort as she had constipation and colic but its giving her terrible trapped wind, just started her on C&G 1 today and she's a month old on 29th but I don't think two days earlier wil cause any harm! Going to start adding it to her bottles as dentinox and infacol dont seem to help her - I'm going to get some C&G cartons too for when we're out and about much easier than faffing around!

Ava has always been really mucousy too - Millie was a c-section baby wasnt she? So was Ava and she's got loads of crap on her chest never thought about the comfort makng it worse!

Im using aptamil comfort & my LO seems ok on it, although still has bad wind & still only poops every 3days!

give it a week kelly and if shes still the same then try C&G comfort? She has reflux doesnt she? So worth sticking with comfort for reflux if its helping that x

give it a week kelly and if shes still the same then try C&G comfort? She has reflux doesnt she? So worth sticking with comfort for reflux if its helping that x

Yes, she has 'silent reflux'....I will stick with it for a while longer :thumbup:

I found it made the reflux worse as it hangs around longer. But its early days on new ormula, always starts off good and then goes down hill.

Yeah Ness she was a section baby, which they said at first but now hv said she is making more mucus :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->