ARCHIE IS HERE Sam (babezones) Official updates :D update 10

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
The best of luck to Sam today as she begins her induction on the way to meet Archie :D

Well i have recieved the first text from Sam at 10:45amHey, just had first pessery tab thing. They said my cervix is quite favourable so now its just a matter of hoping for pains. I got monitor thing on for hour now to keep an eye on him.Her next check and pessery is at 6:30 so lets keep fingers crossed this one works fine

A nice typical Sam message for you all!!! 11:53amNothing really happening apart from* feel like i neet to pee constantly, but no pee comes LOLJust a quick message at 2:56pmIt's hurting more now, but i am a wimp!!!

Sam has just text at 5:08pmJust has a bath. That was good. Hopefully getting seen at 6:30 providing they not to busy. Then can find out if i dialating or need another pessery. But still get contractions, the last one was hurt lots!!

Sam has text 9:44pmWell got checked nothing bloody happening. But proper got pains man it horrible. Not had the next pessery yet as labour ward to busy

Sam has text this morning 6:59amHey you. Well managered to get sleep, just woke every 2 hours to go pee. Contractions stopped about 2, only pain i have now is pain in my buttcheek from sleeping funny. Lbour ward still busy so fook knows when ill get the next pessery. xxx

Sam has text again 4:56pmFinally just has the next pessery. She gave me a sweep to and i had a lil show. Im 1.5cm dilated lmao, she said my cervix is still thick and providing this pessery works and they not to busy they can break my waters in 8 hours. Please let them not be busy. xx

It's PP ... been asked to update as luvbunsazzle cant get online today ...

Sam text this morning to say still nothing, everythings pretty much the same as last night!! Theyre going to try and get her up onto the war at some point today
Another update @ 13.30pmTheyve just broken my waters while i had gas and air, man it hurt. They want to get me walking sideways up and down the stairs shortly!!

Recieved text from SamHey sorry been so long. Man last night was so traumatic it was unreal, i'll go into details later. But atm i is dripped up to the eyeballs. We hay a boy. LOL, and guess what, i got my 6lb baby, he was 6lb 10oz snd he is a cutie.

Ive just had the same text, was going to put it up if you hadnt.

Good luck sam, hope archie makes his entrance soon xx

Good luck Sam, i hope things start moving for you soon xx

good luck hun, hope its not too long till you meet your baby

Lou
xxx

Best of luck! hope things move quickly for you! :hugs: x

Ooooooh - good luck hun! Hope things move really quickly for you!!! x x

Lets hope things get moving asap for her ... i know she'll be bored stiff sitting there waiting lol

good luck hun, hope things are moving quickly for you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Good luck Sam!!

Fingers crossed the pessory works, the drip is not so pleasant apparently, my friend went from 4 cm dilated to 10 in about an hour.

I'll be paying particular attention to her birth story when it's up should the friday consultant decide to go the induction route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->