babybooties

mammy to 2 little boys
Reaction score
are 2nd baby usually bigger then first babies my last baby was 7lbs 4ounces

my tummy was measuring 47inches round my back and front a week after i was due

im 26weeks pregnant now and measure 42 inches

what do u all think do u think this ones bigger im having another boy

my 1st was 6lb 9 ........my 2nd was 7lb so 2nd baby was bigger for me

Hi there, I am expecting number 2 aswell but my first was 9lb 3oz so I would like to know too!!

My first was 5lb 3oz(but 2 weeks early).
My second was 7lb 3oz .

I was 10lb 4oz born,10 days over.
My younger brother was 8lb 8oz, 2 weeks early.

my first was 8lb3 and my second was 7lb11

i think its an old wives tale personally, my friends just had her 4th and the last 3 were all lighter than her first :)

1st 6lb 11.5oz(girl)
2nd 9lb 1.5oz (boy)
3rd 9lb 2.5oz(boy)

hope this one isnt much bigger

My 1st was 8lb 7, my 2nd was 9lb 12 and my third was 10lb 4 so mine have got bigger everytime but I know a few people who's 2nd, 3rd and 4th babies have all been smaller than their 1st.

im ded nervous about having a bigger baby then my first they tend to have large heads and long bodys this one was measuring 3inches longer then average at my 14weeks scan

i hope hes about the same as my last i had difficulty getting him out but cant bare to think of anything bigger

1st was 8lb 6 (DD)
2nd was 9lb (DS)
I just hope this ones no bigger! both were born around there due date not sure if my second being a boy was the reason he was slightly bigger though xxx

i feel massive now i cant wait for it to be over so worried about the delivery

My 1st was 7lb 7, and second was 7lb 14 so half a lb heavier but 1st was 36, and 2nd was 37 weeks and they say half a pound a week at that stage so think would of been the same size.

3rd and 4th both smaller than 1st and 2nd.

my first was 8lb 12oz (DD) and they tell me this one shouldnt be any bigger than 7lb 8oz....im hoping hes not any bigger than my DD was because I could barely push her out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"