are all folic acid tablets huge??

divadexie

Reaction score
I haven't had mine for 2 days because the tablets are so big they make me sick!
They are the pink sanatogen ones, my oh says they look like horse tranquilizers! Lol!
I just bought them from wilkinsons do you think the MW can prescribe me some smaller ones??

Mine are not huge, they are made by trophic and are in the vitamin section of my health food store. But they are dusty, which I hate. I found a nice small, capsule version, but they were 5 times the price.

my prenatal vitamins are huge so i cut them in half and i also sometimes take calcium and also cut them up but just my folic are small (i take them when i have trouble swallowing the prenatals)

Mine are tiny! From boots! I take a pregnacare suppliment too and those are bigger but not too bad! X

Mine were tiny too. I just got them from the chemist.

No they are not all big. Mine were tiny. You are taking a prenatal, not FA by itself :hugs:

ooh I'm going to look for small ones then!
Lol yes I meant prenatal hehe just always called tham FA.

Boots have a prenatal vitamin thats kind of plasticy, and squidgy. Goes down well because of the coating, (If you have a mouth full of liquid lol) If you cant take big tablets though just get some folic acid on its own, they are small.

xxxx

i cant swallow tablets at all (only ones as small as the pill) so i get a liquid form called folicare and it actually doesnt taste too bad!

Try Tesco`s own make FA..they are teeny tiny..:thumbup:

I take Pregnacare Plus. The folic acid tablet isn't too bad but the omega 3 one is HUGE! It scrapes my windpipe as it goes down and makes me gagg. I dread taking it.

Yeah I was going to say the same as queenemsie, Tescos own brand are really small, they come in a yellow packet are are a great price.

I take the sanatogen ones too and I agree they are huge, really difficult to swallow.

My folic acids are tiny tiny! And my prenatals are pretty small too, but I have to take two of them.

i was going to say, tescos ones are tiny :) i took them before i was pregnant, & moved onto pregnacare when i found out i was pregnant so i could have the multivitamins in them rather than taking a different multivitamin.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->