Are any of you still temping?

Annaisamama

Reaction score
I had a scare last night when my temp was quite low and my breast didn't feel tender anymore! And then this morning everything is back to normal! Hmmm! Anyone experience that coming and going?

Yes, me. I had 2 mc's and the minute I don't feel anything I get paranoid. My first scan will be next week at 6 weeks 3 days. Congratulations

No I stopped as soon as I got my BFP. BBT temps are unreliable and become erratic during pregnancy so it’s advised you stop temping whilst pregnant

Thank you for your replies :) I guess I have just continued because I miscarried in May and I found out by the temp drop. :( Now I'm just paranoid.

I would stop. FF told me to stop as soon as I had a BFP. It will make you paranoid, no reason to add to the worries of early pregnancy. Also, get as much sleep as you can and don't wake up to temp lol.

I would stop. FF told me to stop as soon as I had a BFP. It will make you paranoid, no reason to add to the worries of early pregnancy. Also, get as much sleep as you can and don't wake up to temp lol.

Thank you! ❤️I have decided to stop. I think it is adding to my worries. I'm getting my second blood results any hour now. I got it drawn today and I'm super nervous. I'm praying the numbers have been rising.

I continued to temp for a while after my bfp. Like you I had experienced a miscarriage not long before that bfp and was paranoid. As others have said though I found my temp to be all over the place after my bfp. I decided to stop as it was only causing more worry. I'm glad you have decided to stop as well and hope you get good results from your blood test!

Thanks everyone! A week ago my level was 64 and yesterday it was 1823 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->