Are cramps normal?

porkypig

Reaction score
I'm not having them constantly but when i do, they're just dull, mild ones as if af is just around the corner-is this normal? X

I think so, as long as they are not painful then it is normal.

It's just your bean making room. x

Yep perfectly normal, only time to be concerned is if they are painful and accompanied by bleeding, its just things stretching and adjusting to LO!

It's so worrying though isn't it? I haven't got many symptoms I've got is sore breasts and metallic mouth xx

No worries , I had cramping the day after my positive OPK test all the way until I was 6wks pregnant! It was off and on cramping, mostly on my right side.

Now i am 25wks and lil monkey is doing great! So its completely normal.

It is worrying, everything is worrying at the moment! But more often than not things work out just fine and are perfectly normal :hugs:

I've been cramping too. And when not cramping I have a dull ache/fullness feeling in my lower abdomen. My doctor told me today it is perfectly normal as long as no bleeding. Said if I see any bleeding to drink 2 glasses of water and lay down for an hour. If bleeding continues to call her. But so far I've had NO bleeding. I'm thankful for everyday that goes by that I see no blood. :)

Thankyou everyone, I can't remember how i felt last time, feels like its all new again to me xx

So far I've never heard of a woman who had no cramping during early pregnancy.
I have it now too.. and always did with my pregnancies so I think its normal.

glad i found this as I been having cramps! right since about 4 dpo... and stomach feels sooo bloated...just keep telling myself its little sprog redecorating and sign of a strong bean!

i hope!!

I've been cramping too.. sometimes a lot, but if I move around, it settles down. My OB says it's normal, as long as it isn't severe on one side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->