are evaps always grey?

sethsmummy

mum to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
hey ladies.. are Evaps always Grey?? I saw something on my IC this morning but couldnt quite tell if it was colour or not.. well looking at it now its dry its faint but its defenitely pink!

do you get pink evaps?

No they aren't always grey. They can be blue if its blue dye and then with pink dye it all depends on the test. Every test (even the same brand) can be a tiny bit diff from the others but I get pink evaps on frer sometimes and there's pink evaps on wondfos for sure. There were 3 girls in my usual thread with PINK evaps on those all within one month! It was insane! I hope u dont have an evap but to answer ur question, yes an evap can have color. I learned that the hard way :-(. Good luck hun!

aww man that sucks :( I bet it was just an evil evap :(

thanks for answering hun xx

I didn't even realize it was u until I just looked at ur chart! Lol. I still have hope for u! Even tho those things are loaded with evaps lately, u can still very well get a faint positive. I hope that's the case for u. FX!

Thanks hun :D lol im hopeful with all the other symptoms but at the same time i know fine well AF is going to show her ugly face on sunday! xx

Sadly, I've had some with color. Evil to say the least. I hope things work out for you though. :)

it's so frustrating. I took a frer last night and both lines showed up pretty quick. i went to the er and they said the test they did was negative. i didn't believe them because i never had an evap with color and show up so quick. took one this morning and same thing.

it's so frustrating. I took a frer last night and both lines showed up pretty quick. i went to the er and they said the test they did was negative. i didn't believe them because i never had an evap with color and show up so quick. took one this morning and same thing.

maybe you hadnt had a long enough hold for the one at the ER hun?? Or theyr using a 25miu test where as frer are 15miu xxx

ive seen some good evaps which have colour but if its comes up within the time limit id say its not an evap xx

I've had my fair share of pink evap's :/ Gray one's, and the blue dye are terrible for them!

evaps suck.. thankfully on this occasion it wasnt evap :D it was the start of my :bfp: Iv had 2 days of FRER :bfp: .. although i got a :bfn: on digi.. iv 1 more so will wait a few days then do that again xx

ive seen some good evaps which have colour but if its comes up within the time limit id say its not an evap xx

I wish this were true but its far from true, especially with Wondfo and blue dye tests. Wanted to let u ladies know so u dont get excited and let down like me and many many others have. I read all over google that it wasn't an evap if it was in the time limit but I myself have had them over 20 times in the time limit and a friend last cycle had a PINK evap on 10 tests in a row, in the time limit, and went for bloods and it was zip zero. She got AF a couple days later. And the same happened to a bunch of other girls last cycle :-\. They all didn't go for blood work but they all got 10+ "positive" tests in a row and it turned out they all got that nasty wondfo pink/grey evap that didn't really darken AT ALL over the matter of 3-5days. It sucks there are tests out there like that that can give us false hope but I see it happen every day. I just wanted you all to be aware of that so u can confirm with a frer or another test if u think u may have a positive before investing ur feeling into it, u know? I HATE EVAPS! Its not fair that they can show up whenever they want!! Grrrr. Lol. Even tho there are bad tests all over the place, no matter the brand, as long as u have a COLORED line, and it gets darker like it should, then that's when id start jumping for joy! :). Good luck ladies. I'm not trying to shoot anyones hopes down, I'm just trying to save a heart break. I know I was torn up when I thought I had positives bcuz they were in the time limit and they turned out to just be evaps :-(. It wasn't a good day when AF showed. Anyways, for sethsmummy, luckily this wasn't the case! It was the start to her bfp!! Yay!! BUT this is very very common for evaps to appear the same way as the original wondfo she posted about. Wanted to give u all that heads up! I hope u all get ur sticky beans ASAP!

Woooooooot! Congrats on your BFP!!

oh wow aidensmum im so sorry youv been through that :hugs: :hugs:

thank you ward xx

Congrats sethsmummy!! So good to hear good news.

I totally agree with aidansmom. I learn it the hard way too. So much heart break. For me the evaps are always pink and very clear. I did 19 tests once and almost all of them came up with pink evaps. Emotionally drained!

I still test using ic but tts just to see if the line will get darker. They'll still show up with nasty pink evaps but im not trusting it now. So dont trust it too much unless it gets darker. Good luck!

i dont trust ICs as far as i can throw them now hun. this batch i have now.. even with all the positive FRER i have.. theyv showed nothing! not even an evap. xxx

So happy it wasn't an evap? When to plan to take the digi agian?

im going to leave the digi until i get decently dark frer xx

Attachments

• 13dpo fmu.jpg
    13dpo fmu.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members