Are expensive changing bags worth it?

Waste of money.
Could spend it on your child instead.
Free one from boots does the job, thats all you need.

It wouldn't be like that hun. I was looking at getting one out of the money that my family and my in laws are giving me for Christmas so it would have been a treat for me rather than me not buying the baby something just so I could afford it. After this thread I've decided not to get one anyway and use the one that comes with the pram that i like.

It wouldn't be like that hun. I was looking at getting one out of the money that my family and my in laws are giving me for Christmas so it would have been a treat for me rather than me not buying the baby something just so I could afford it. After this thread I've decided not to get one anyway and use the one that comes with the pram that i like.

Completely agreed (and with FemmeEnciente too)...

The baby will be spoilt (in a good way! :winkwink: ) by Noodles and the rest of her family too. The changing bag (or whatever she decides to get instead) will be a gift solely for Noodles instead. Every Mum should have lovely treats - since we will be making a lot of sacrifices for the LO and will certainly make sure that the LO will have everything it needs :hugs:

QT

i've always had expensive change bags as a nice treat for me, i think i'm on number 3 now :blush: for me they are well worth it, but it obviously depends on money for you. and maddi is constantly spoilt, with presents, clothes and most importantly love and affection, just like your little prince honey :hugs: xxx

Completely agreed (and with FemmeEnciente too)...

The baby will be spoilt (in a good way! :winkwink: ) by Noodles and the rest of her family too. The changing bag (or whatever she decides to get instead) will be a gift solely for Noodles instead. Every Mum should have lovely treats - since we will be making a lot of sacrifices for the LO and will certainly make sure that the LO will have everything it needs :hugs:

QT

I agree we all need to treat ourselves, we would be dull and boring mummies if we didnt spend a little on ourselves from time to time. I plan to have a well looked after child and I plan to also look after myself and become a yummy mummy as I am sure Noodles does to.

im gna use my free one from boots for a bit i think but i wouldnt spend that much coz i cant afford too and would rather buy clothes or stuff for baby but if u can then go for it.

I wouldnt pay the £40 or what ever price tag for the one to match my pushchair but I dd pick up a lovely bright red lollipop lane changing bag that should have been £40 for £5 in TK Maxx!

I've only had cheap changing bags and they've been enough for me. This one we're getting comes with the pram as a matching set.

I think it's down to the individual choice and if you want to spoil yourself, go for it!

I dont think thats worth it at all. There are similar looking ones which are so much cheaper that one really doesnt seem to be anything special.

I hate it when people say spend it on baby instead.... its HER xmas money, so it should be spent on her... its my birthday on friday and everybody is buyin me stuff for baby... now I am greatful to anybody who buys me a present.. but its MY birthday, baby will get presents when its born, and besides we have bought everything we want for baby. its so annoys me when people say the money you get for yourself should be spent on baby.

I love bags!!! So was planning on treating myself - but still think £110 is a lot. I was thinking more like £60 max (and don't worry I won't be depriving LO of food - that's why I'll be breast feeding he he he).

personally i wouldnt. mainly because i couldnt afford it.

I am getting the baby hospital bag from babies r us which cost £30.00 but has everything (except nappies) that u need for baby when it arrives plus you get £20.00 worth of money off vouchers in it.

The bag has a changing mat and a mess bag with it so will be using it as my bag once babies here . :)

I have the free boots one too but I love the one u can get with the icandy (my chosen pram!!) it costs just under £40 so seriously considering it x

I'm settling with my free boots one. My best friend always swore by hers and she'd bought a couple of different ones, always went back to her trusty ole freebie. We just cant justify spending that kind of money on a bag when we need other stuff or to pay bills.
Maybe I'll treat myself to one when I win the lottery ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->