Are Girls usually early?? Mummies please vote!

UkMum2b

Reaction score
Hi

Seems that in NCT class we were told girls are often early and boys are often late?

I just wondered from all the mummies out there, if your baby was a girl or boy.. and early or late?

Thought it might be interesting to see it it's true or just an old wives tale.

Mummies please vote.

Thanks

hiya I have had 3 children so far
1, girl induced due to preemclampsia so early but not of her own free will
2, girl came 1 day early
3, son arrived 5 weeks early (thankfully as he was 9lb 9oz can u imagine of he was full term)
another lil boy on the way so we will see if there is a trend in a few months xx

dd1 40 wks + 3
dd2 40 weeks + 5

hopefully dd3 wont go too over.....lol am gonna try raspberry leaf tea/clary sage oil baths + accupressure this time when im due ;)

DD - 11 days late
DS - 9 days early
So not right for me!! X

DS1 3 weeks early
DS2 2 weeks early
DD1 Due April 3rd :)

Can't answer yet, but I know that both my brothers were late, although one only by a couple of days. My sister was the only one that was early, and I was a week late.

my daughter was born 1 day early. She didnt want to make too early of an appearence i guess

DD 1 40+4
DD 2 40+9

wrong for me then :)

My daughter was a week late. This one is a yellow bump but hoping it will be on time!

My daughter came 6 days late
My 1st son came 6 Days late
My 2nd son came 2 days early

3rd son well hes still here lol. xx

I'm having a girl and I'm five days overdue :( waaaaaaaaaa

My first girl induced 10days late
My 2nd girl 6days over
My 3rd girl 6days over
This is meant to be a boy & im 9days late.

DS#1 came the day after due date. DS#2 still cooking....so only time will tell

I had Molly at 41 weeks. But I was induced. I'm pretty sure she'd still be in there today otherwise

If thats true I would hate to know how late my 15-day-late daughter would have been if she had been a boy!

I was born 6 days early, and both my brothers were 3 weeks early. Looking at the above posts at least it doesn't really seem like one or the other is more likely to be early.

thanks well from those poll results it looks like the opposite is true and girls are usually late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->