Are headaches common with BFPs??

breakingdawn

Reaction score
Just curious who else experienced headaches in the 2ww. I am currently around 7-8 DPO and have been dealing with off and on headaches the past two days now. Ugh! This is just our first month back at TTC. I cannot remember if I got headaches with my other two! I have been mildly crampy with some back pain but those could all just be usual AF symptoms. :shrug:

I'm 7dpo and also have had headaches on and off the past couple of days.

Interesting! Keep me posted on how it turns out for you! Do you have any other symptoms? About two days ago I started getting headaches and now I have some slight cramping and back pain. But it could be AF signs too even though it is a little ways away. I did have a weird pregnancy dream morning before last. I have never had those except before I tested and they were positive (with both girls). I am trying hard not to read into it though but it is fun to pretend! :haha:

I haven't had any dreams about pregnancy that I remember but I forget my dreams like half hour after I wake up so not surprising to me. Lol!

I've had back aches, insomnia and fatigue, cramping, on and off cold symptoms. Very...very very gassy lol and creamy cm. On and off nausea and dizziness. And I'm so bloated I have my jeans unbuttoned at work..lol. I jist hope my body isn't playing tricks on me. I also feel like af has arrived but she's not due until the 28th. I have that fullness discomfort feeling that I get with her.

Oh and my had has done a fluttering thing a couple of times

Trying not to get my hopes up though. My body hates me sometimes so I don't want to trust these to be symptoms. Ya know?

I haven't had any dreams about pregnancy that I remember but I forget my dreams like half hour after I wake up so not surprising to me. Lol!

I've had back aches, insomnia and fatigue, cramping, on and off cold symptoms. Very...very very gassy lol and creamy cm. On and off nausea and dizziness. And I'm so bloated I have my jeans unbuttoned at work..lol. I jist hope my body isn't playing tricks on me. I also feel like af has arrived but she's not due until the 28th. I have that fullness discomfort feeling that I get with her.

Oh and my had has done a fluttering thing a couple of times

Trying not to get my hopes up though. My body hates me sometimes so I don't want to trust these to be symptoms. Ya know?

You and I could almost be testing buddies. :) AF is due for me 3 days after you! I had cold symptoms with BOTH my girls. I've been having a stuffy nose off and on but I am contributing that to our insanely high pollen count right now. :growlmad:

Yea I'm thinking mine I also allergy related but I'm not taking allergy meds to find out.

I guess you and I will both know soon... right now my back is not feeling great at all. That was the one major thing I had jotted down in my journal with my last daughter. Horrible back pain that started from about 7DPO all the way past the positive pregnancy test at 9DPO.

Wow you got a positive pretty early! My back has been hurting the past few days but I've had some issues with my back since I was the 15 since I don't know if it's flaring up or what. Ugh fingers crossed. I want this Sooo bad

I hope this is it for you! Back pain was a HUGE sign for me last time around. But honestly this is our first month back at TTC and I have only one tube :( so.. I am not expecting much. Our last daughter was conceived fairly quickly with one tube but I am older now too. I am going to remain positive though!

Good luck hun! One tube didn't stop you before so no reason to lose faith now

This is true. :) I guess I am around 8 DPO and in addition to back pain I'm having cramps. This morning I had a dream about implantation. My body is being so mean to me right now! Lol! I had a dream I went to the bathroom and was spotting way too early for AF and was like "I wonder if it's implantation?" That would be so bizarre if my body was trying to tell me what was going on internally while I was asleep. But I doubt it! I think now since the idea is in my head it's giving me a hard time. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->