Are Herbs safe to take while TTC????

tattlebaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies..:hug: I've been away for awhile and now I'm back with great hopes this time around. I needed time away from the madness..i gotta say, I think it actually helped. But I've missed you all so much..and have a question I know only you guys can help answer. Lately I've been experiencing poor circulation in my legs and have even developed some spider veins. I did some research and discovered a Medicinal Herb called "Butchers Broom" which is suppose to aid with poor circulation. Do you guys think its safe to take this herbal supplement during this time? I got Butchers Broom Extract from the Vitamin Shoppe with (118 mg Butcher's Broom Extract, and 352 mg of Butcher's Broom Powder). I know for sure that I am not pregnant and I would def. stop taking it once I am. I just love all the amazing benefits of herbs and super-foods that I could be benefiting from and hate having to decide every month..should I, or shouldn't I?? :wacko: All Of You TTC...Are You Currently Taking Any Herbal Supplements?

TIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->