are ic hpt really any good?

T

tmr1234

well iam 14dpo today and temps are at a all time high never been soo high and took a ichpt 2 days a go v v v faint line took1 today :bfn: nothin at all.
i have got a cb digi but dnt wana wast it.
gunna try and get a good test today but what do u thing about the ic's?

I tested with one when I found out I was having my third. I was around 5wks pregnant and the test line came up as quickly and as dark as the control line but reading on here people seem to have more variable results earlier on.

Good luck, hope you get a clear answer soon.

Gemma x

hey i'm using ic's and got positive yesterday and day before on it (at 10dpo). i'm doing my digi on sat after one more ic to check things are still showing!
i'd say they're pretty good!
x

I had a really good result on a cheapy this month. I used them with my ds and they were more faint but there could be loads of reasons for that.

It took me until 18dpo to get bfp with cheapy x

I got my BFP with ic's. Started off really faint, i did my CB digi and it came up pregnant, and then carried on using ic's to check getting stronger which they were. The only thing i found with the was that the result seemed to get stronger as the test dried if that makes sense? Hope this helps x

thank u all i have heard that they are no good for some peolpe il just have to wait and see ill wait till mon then do my cb digi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"