Are my chances out for this month? :( Updated

I did a similar thing last month - thought I'd be able to tell when I was ovulating and Bd'd loads thinking I wouldn't need OPKs etc, had myself convinced because of cramping I was feeling implantation etc and was definitely pregnant (I have a 4 year old and remembered what it was like last time - or so I thought). What I realised was that we can convince ourselves of anything while we are waiting, and that even if you do it at the right time you have about 20% chance of success. So you do still have a chance but I'd say it's a small one and try not to obsess over it and spend a fortune on early
pregnancy tests like I did!

This month I'm determined have bought clearblue OPKs and will make sure I definitely do it at the RIGHT time! Good luck x

I did a similar thing last month - thought I'd be able to tell when I was ovulating and Bd'd loads thinking I wouldn't need OPKs etc, had myself convinced because of cramping I was feeling implantation etc and was definitely pregnant (I have a 4 year old and remembered what it was like last time - or so I thought). What I realised was that we can convince ourselves of anything while we are waiting, and that even if you do it at the right time you have about 20% chance of success. So you do still have a chance but I'd say it's a small one and try not to obsess over it and spend a fortune on early
pregnancy tests like I did!

This month I'm determined have bought clearblue OPKs and will make sure I definitely do it at the RIGHT time! Good luck x

Yeh i heard people can actually convince there bodys that there pregnant! I'm been so careful because I know if I let my self slip up I will go pregnancy crazy! I've bought a pack of 2 cheap pregnancy tests and 2 clearblue ones and I've promised myself I won't use them until I'm sure I'm pregnant, its so hard though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->