Are my eyes playing tricks? Faint BFP or no?

DC13

Reaction score
Took this FRER with FMU this morning, not sure if it's faint positive or if I'm just desperate to see a line, TTC 6 months now...

Attachments

• 20160812_055923~2.jpg
    20160812_055923~2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 130
I cant see anything sorry! But good luck x

I can see a line. Not sure if there's color to it though. Test again in a couple days! Fx it turns into BFP for you!

I can see a very thin line, but I'm not sure if it has any color. Hope it gets darker for you!

Thank you all!! Had a very faint yesterday and today, hopefully tomorrow will be a good BFP!

I see something! How many DPO are you today?

I see something! How many DPO are you today?

I'm not sure honestly. I'm CD 35 and it usually vaires a bit on length :/ been having trouble pinpointing Ovulation because my tests don't get very dark..

Still looks the same :( but this morning had very thick CM. Like a very thick blob of cloudy mucus that was slightly stretchy but definitely not EWCM much much thicker. Not sure what that is I've never had it before..

I may be seeing something but these curved tests can have iffy lines. Because it's two days later and the line hasn't darkened I would chalk it up to indent/glare. Sorry :(. But you aren't out until the witch shows

Yes I'm definitely not loving the curved handle ones.. Only grabbed them because I had a coupon. Usually stick to ICs and regular FRER

You'd think First Respinse has heard enough negative feedback and would go back to the old style. I'm thinking they are using cheaper strips inside and trying to make up for it with some awkward curved handle and massive glare window.

On CD 38 now, Tested with digi today and it was BFN but opk was very close to positive.. Confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->