Are my lines worrisome?

Blooper

Reaction score
I'm really worried.

I first tested on the 17th, and there was a shadow line, however I could not tell the color.

The 18th I could see a line noticeably, and was very excited to get an even darker line the next day!

The 19th the line came back fainter than the 18th, although my urine was pale yellow fmu.

Today I took another test with FMU and I can barely make out a line!
However...I GOT A POSITIVE DIGI.

How can I get a positive digi when todays test looks negative? I did re-dip the test because the urine was barely moving, perhaps I messed with it somehow?

Top test is the 18th, the darkest line thus far.
Bottom test is this morning. DIGI dipped in same urine.

Attachments

• 39589287_1939082319731729_5301487611892727808_n.jpg
    39589287_1939082319731729_5301487611892727808_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 63
Every test is different. Some pick up smaller amounts of hcg vs others. Iv also learnt some tests are just junk too. Try not to freak yourself out too much. To really be at ease. Go get ur hcg quantitative done with a pregnancy blood test.

I had this yesterday had a panic I don't 3 of these test
Weed in a glass and done the first test very faint line but went weird
2nd from same wee was darker
Then a few hrs later line came up straight away darker still I'm 8w 6d.

On yours I can see the yes test and see the bottom one just.
Get a few more from the £ or $ depending where u live I'm in the UK and hold a wee for as long as poss really brew one then wee in a glass and try.
Please come bk and show us .xx

I've done a tweak and feel loads better- I do have symptoms such as a lot of thick sticky cm, and dark rings around my areola.

I read the FRER seem to be less sensitive as well? Perhaps I should grab a different brand now that digi is a +

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 33
How many dpo are you? I would be confused as the frer is meant to e more we sensitive than the digital. Unless you are a lot further than you think so the frer isn't picking it up as it's too much hormone.
Sending love. I hope you get answers soon. A blood test would be best x

Actually thinking about it there are a few types of frers. Is your one an early response?

The frer digital has the same sensitivity as the frer dip stick. It's probably just an early bfp. Good luck

Just an update- I cracked my FRER digi open to remove the battery and the test line wasn't a squinter and about twice as dark as my line from the other tests, so I think the FRER I took the same day as the digi was just crappy.

I also noticed that the FRER's strip is kind of an opaque yellow, not white, so I imagine it's probably harder to see the pink dye because of that as well.

I still feel very pregnant so I no longer am worried :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->