are the car seat adaptors for bugaboo essential

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by highhopes19, Jun 7, 2011.

1. highhopes19

highhopes19 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies as the title says really :)

We've ordered the bugaboo cameleon and the maxi cosi car seat :) the cameleon comes with a carrycot
    So are the car seat adaptors really essential or can we do without them?

Ooo also what bugaboo cameleon accesories would you reccomend :)
    Thankyou xxx

2. anna matronic

anna matronic Mummy to Evan :-)

If you want to put your carseat onto the chassis then yes they are essential :D

I used my carseat on the chassis a fair bit when he was younger although not now. Depends if you want to use that function. I found it really handy when going to the shops and he was asleep in the car so didn't have to wake him :)

3. carly_mummy2b

carly_mummy2b Vinnie's Mummy

Definitely buy the adaptors they really are very useful!
    What colour fabrics did you go for?
    I would say a footmuff is pretty essential and if your anything like me a 2nd set of fabrics :haha:

4. red balloon

red balloon Well-Known Member

Good choice, we love our cameleon. Car seat adaptors are essential if you want to put car seat on the chassis. We did without, but there were a few times when I wished I'd got them. I think the footmuff is pretty good too. You can get much cheaper ones, but it looks so cosy, and has a fab fitted seat cover thing come with it, so you can zip off the leg cover while leaving the seat cover in place. Makes the seat more comfy. We didn't bother with the parasol but got a dooky sun shade instead. It's really good! Enjoy.

5. highhopes19

ive added the adaptors to my "still to buy" list :thumbup:.

we went for the dark grey (which i thought was black:dohh:) base and the off white fabric pack :happydance:. i may change my mind on the colour pack :haha:.

can you use any footmuff on the bugaboo or does it have to be a bugaboo footmuff?

xxx

6. highhopes19

thankyou hun, ive heard nothing but good things about it :thumbup:. can't wait to use it :happydance::happydance: xxx