Are the new FRER tests known for evaps?

Pambo7682

Reaction score
anyone have experience with the new FRER with curved handle?? Are they good? Bad? Misleading?

I know these things like the back of my hand lol. They aren't known so much for Evaps as the are SHADOWS!!! Nasty cruel shadows. But! That being said yesterday I thought I had another shadows but it was pink .....so I tested again at night...clear bfp. So my rule of thumb is there's always that squinter shadow but if it doesn't have pink to it consider it a negative for now. Bc even my bfp shadow had pink. I wish u the best !!

Thanks!!! Cause I took this with 2MU and I know it's not crystal but my eyes wanna see something!! But I'll definitely take your advice!! No pink, no BFP!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 43
Wow...it's even more unclear on here than in person and on my phone. Oh well....

Something is catching my eye buy it's hard to tell what it is! Keep testing later today !

Period isn't due till the 26th...I'm waaaaay ahead of myself!!! LOL!!

Looks like the indent to me but hard to tell

It does to me too....but I'll remain skeptical....lol...
Thank you for looking! I'll test again, maybe tomorrow and see what happens :)

I used them with this pregnancy and got an obvious BFP at 9 DPO, same as with the old style with DD. I've seen a lot of hate for them on BnB, but I like them! :)

The last picture looks promising - good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->