Are there any step mommies in 3rd tri?

blondieliz

Reaction score
Hey girls, are any of you step mommies? I am a step mommy not only to my husbands year old from his 1st marriage, but also step, step mommy to his 2 step kids who he treats as his own (still from the 1st marriage).

We are a funny little family (but in a nice respectable way, not a jeremy kyle style way), but we get on ok..

It'll be eird when baby is here as the kids are all dying to meet him,however he technically won't be linked to the older 2at all.

Does anyone else have a funny family, or am I alone?!

I call my OH's kids my stepdaughters but we're not married yet. We've been together for 2 years almost and we have the kids every single weekend and he works on the weekend so they spend the time he's gone with me. We live as a family, so they might as well be my stepdaughters. They have a little brother from their mother and now they're getting a little sister.

Yes, I'm a stepmom to a 7 yr old, and this is my first pregnancy. So it'll be an interesting change for my feisty stepdaughter who has been used to life being all about her. I feel like our situation is unique because we have her half the time, & I quit work last Fall. So I'm really with her more than her mom or dad. It's a challenge for sure, but my amazing husband makes it all worth it. :)

Yay, I'm not on my own!

It's nice to hear other peoples experiences. I guess my step kids see me as much as their mom, if not more and man, some days it's HARD! However, we are certainly unique.

I'm looking forward to seeing how dynamics change only bubs is here, because then my status alters a little, from just step mom to step mom and mom of their little brother!

My.husbands full son is so excited to be a big brother, but I do have a feeling he might be a little put out as he won't be the baby anymore.

I'm a step mum to my hubby's ten year old. He stays on wknds. I have a three year old boy and expecting another boy! God help me on weekends 3 boys and a husband! No girlies here!! X

I'm a step mum to 2 gorgeous step daughters, they are 12 and 7! It certainly is going to be interesting to see how things change when this one comes along but both are very excited the 12yr old is more cool about it cos of her age tho the youngest hasn't stopped asking questions since we told her and kisses my belly everytime she sees me bless her x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->