Are there any words you can't pronounce?

hubby cant say cinnamon - he says cimanom

My boyfriend for some reason can't say Ohio. Its so weird he starts going...ohohoho...hiohoho...and then gets pissed off and tells me to stop teasing him :haha:

Squirel... Comes out "scrirrel" :rofl:

i cant say chassis :haha: i try and try and the more i try, the worse i sound :rofl:

I get S and P round the wrong way so spagetti comes out as pesgetti and specific comes out as pesiffic.
I can say them fine if I think about what I am saying at the time and make a concious effort to say it carfully but when just having a conversation without thinking it comes out that way then i realise what Im saying and get realy self concious about trying to correct myself and just end up stuttering as im trying to say it.

Oh and as hubby just pointed out ( he notices my misshapes more then I do) mirror keeps coming out as mirrow as in tomorrow

Righteousness (I say RIGHT SHESH NESH) I had a reading at my mums wedding and had to say righteousness & righteousness' sake. I had all the bridesmaids on the front row going 'ness ness right tchus ness' wording it out to me as I could say it slowly. Everybod who knew me was waiting for me to say it the wedding video is hilarious because I still say it wrong and everyones face goes 'ooooo :o ahhhh :) then laughs :rofl:

Same for sausages, sensations etc shoshages / senshashuns :blush:

Pizza! I always say Peeza, and people r forever saying it Pi-zza x

Righteousness (I say RIGHT SHESH NESH) I had a reading at my mums wedding and had to say righteousness & righteousness' sake. I had all the bridesmaids on the front row going 'ness ness right tchus ness' wording it out to me as I could say it slowly. Everybod who knew me was waiting for me to say it the wedding video is hilarious because I still say it wrong and everyones face goes 'ooooo :o ahhhh :) then laughs :rofl:

:rofl:
sorry, i'm just picturing you saying it.

My OH cant say Dislocated.

He says discolated :dohh:

V xxx

:rofl:
sorry, i'm just picturing you saying it.

sheven shizzsheliing shossshhages :rofl: :blush:

i cant say penalty unless i really think about it first and say it real slow otherwise it comes out as pelanty!!

OH can't say spaghetti. He says basgetti.
There's a family who we used to be good friends with and 3 of the 4 kids couldn't say magazine. They said gamozine.
My little sistter writes and says mirrir instead of mirror..the amount of arguements we've had over that one....
When I'm nervous I can hardlt talk at all. All my words go really slurred. It's embarrasing which makes me more nervous so I get even worse and end out going "bluhblahblah" and starting again lol.

My brother can't say penguin, not that he tries to very often :haha: My friend can't say spaghetti, ways it like bisetti

abonibal cant even spell it but as in abonibal snowman lol

i always say tusculusca :haha: i can never say it right. (its that city in alabama)

i can say all of em? :blush:

i can't think of anything but alot of people that aren't from here take the mick out of how i say "poor" and "pool"

i pronounce them "poo-weh" and "poo-ul" whereas most other people say "pore" and "poole" :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->