Are these early labour signs?

Stephytiggs

Reaction score
Im 32 weeks with twins and being scanned weekly due to iugr in baby b. This week the doctor couldn't get a picture of baby a's head bcos she is so low down. Fast forward two days to last night and I was up from 11-2am with braxton hicks which were every 1-3 minutes until finally tailing off. Ive also noticed that since last night my nipples are leaking a LOT. I usually get some leakage but not like this. Both babies were extremely active last night during the braxton hicks, which again is unusual.

Should I be worrying about pre term labour here? Contractions have stopped this morning x

I would definitely call and let them know. Twins are a whole new world to me so I think I would be on the phone 24/7 lol

I would definitely call and let them know. Twins are a whole new world to me so I think I would be on the phone 24/7 lol

Hi hun I spoke to her before. She said to take pain relief cos I was getting lower back pain as well but the braxton Hicks are normal as long as they settle down which they did. She just said to call back if it gets worse. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->