Are these early pregnancy signs?!

annabelleblis

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am new to Baby Bump and signed up because I am having numerous early pregnancy signs…I think and wanted some feedback from people that understand how incredibly tedious it is waiting to take test!!
I am wondering if someone could give me feedback on if my signs sound like I might possibly be pregnant.

I am currently at 8 days past ovulation and have had sweet smelling urine (I know it sounds strange) for the last couple days. I have a constant dull ache in my front lower pelvis with a sharp pain that woke me in the night last night on right side. I have had a dull headache for last three days and have been emotional lately. I am not fatigued and do not have breast sensitivity though and no spotting.

What do you think? I have had so many disappointments that I am trying not to get excited but the dull ache and stinky pee have me a little perplexed.

Good luck to all you mammas in the waiting out there! I appreciate all your input on this forum!

Hello & Welcome to B&B :flower:

I don't know about the pee, but I think the most promising thing is the sharp feeling that woke you up. It could have been implantation :happydance:

I know you don't want to get your hopes up but I'm here if you have any other thoughts <3 I might not have all the info you need but I can listen and give input :)

Update when you have news! :thumbup:

The sharp pain if ur 8dpo could very well have been in plantation again I'm not sure about the pee but u can normally test around 3 days after implantstion :) not much help but here of u need anything or just a rant x

I've had those sharp pains myself and i'm 7dpo! ahhh good luck to us!!

Just wanted to add&#8230;I now have a dry mouth? Has anyone ever heard of this as a sign?

I had this today I was sooooo dehydrated ! Hopefully all good sings hun fx for us all xxxx

The sensation you're feeling in your pelvic region sounds pretty promising. I've heard a lot of women say they felt that. Good luck to you and all you ladies!

Hi ladies, I am not even sure how to ask this question without TMI...So currently, I am 9DPO & since 6DPO I have had at least 3 bowel movements/day. I know, its a lot and TMI...what is going on with me? No change to my diet, just wondering if anyone has had frequent BMs as an early pregnancy sign.?

Oh wow I think I know what u mean about sharp pain I think I'm only 5 - 6 at the most and I had a really sharp pain about 7am this morning was a very sore shooting pain down there woke me up from my sleep and then a few little ones and then dull achy hips and I was busting for a pee .. It took my breath away but it was soo early it acc felt like I dreamt it but I no I didn't I kept saying I'm my head was that real ? Is it too early ? Xx

I hope it is what we think it is! My symptoms in the pelvic area have stopped- I don't know if that is normal or not? I do have a persistent headache though! We will see! Let me know how your test turns out!

I now have a dull ache in my lower back&#8230;my signs are sure adding up! I am trying to not get my hopes too high! Has anyone ever had this as well? What did it feel like? Mine is around my hip bones and to the middle of my back- a dull ache?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->